NEPOC: Westfield, MA 10/10 SWAP MEET

bazooka joe said:
(yes) oh ya!! nice bright silver high temp heat paint. just put it on in june!! nice new allen head black bolts to hold it on!!!!!!!!
...sweet.

I also am selling a turbo xs blow-off valve.

Was gonna put it on mine, but figured out how to get the stock one to be efficent to over 13psi.

BlkZoomZoom said:
I also am selling a turbo xs blow-off valve.

Was gonna put it on mine, but figured out how to get the stock one to be efficent to over 13psi.
your official nepoc name is MacGyver

flat_black said:
Alrighty. =) Will do. I'll be the guy in the black P5. ;) Hehee. License plate is DINGO. Just follow the sound of the popping exhaust.
i'm out on the laptop....got a used one from work for $0, nada. thanks anyway!!

a223818 said:
Tires are sold.

Still AWR Rear Mount
Post the Motor mount on the sale section. I had a bunch of bites when i sold mine. Give JeresyEMT (justin) a PM. He was interested but needed some time to get some cash. This was 5 weeks ago......

I still need to sell these damn MB quart speakers. Maybe I'll bring them along :D

bazooka joe said:
bring em along, might have some interest if i can fit them in the front of the 5. thanks!!
I had the largest in the MP3's front doors so I don't see why it would be an issue.

supa saiyan pr5 said:
I might have:

steering wheel gauge pod.
AEM wideband
MPI tuner..
Greddy Type R blowoff valve
Laptop Computer

I will try to be there the 10..but im scheduled to work..im trying to switch shifts with another manager...so hopefully..

Jeremy

ballpark prices ?

I doubt anyone wants stock struts, but if you need one or a set, I've got some. PM me and I'll bring em.

Yes, BlkZoomZoom is a bit of a MacGuyver.

Back