NEPOC Meet - Hopkinton, MA - 4/23

1. bazooka t. joe - mark - confirmed (meeting Bruce at exit 10 DD)
2. A223818 - Bruce - confirmed (meeting Mark at exit 10 DD)
3. chuyler1 - Chris - confirmed
4. ZoomThis - Brian - confirmed
5. Astral - Oleg - confirmed
6. 1sty - Craig
7. JZProwler - John - confirmed
8. SupaSaiyanPR5 - Jeremy
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. seanmcsean - Sean
12.StevesMSP -Steve
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

stevesMSP said:
6. 1sty - Craig
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. seanmcsean - Sean
12.StevesMSP -Steve
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

steve.........(omg)

6. 1sty - Craig
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. seanmcsean - Sean
12.StevesMSP -Steve - confirmed

I assume because of the rain we dont' need to bother organizing food right? We had enough trouble lighting the charcole without the rain last time :)

dude, good thing i wasnt planning on going to this. Last week when i still thought i was going to go I scheduled an appointment for today to have rotors and brake lines installed (and my exhaust leak fixed).

Somehow they broke the bleeder or something on one of my front calipers and apparently they have to buy a whole new caliper. Got one delivered asap today from carquest but of course it was the normal protege size, not the MSP size, so my car is stuck on their lift until tuesday or something.

its always some s*** with my car...nothing can ever just be done. I can only imagine the fiasco if i had been attempting this myself in my garage and i broke this thing and had to pay for a new caliper out of pocket....

ya, it's a good thing you aren't coming....that's never a good thing....see you may 7th, no excuses either

chuyler1 said:
6. 1sty - Craig
9. Protege52003 - Ryan
10. Mikko- Mike
11. seanmcsean - Sean
12.StevesMSP -Steve - confirmed

I assume because of the rain we dont' need to bother organizing food right? We had enough trouble lighting the charcole without the rain last time :)

ya, we'll just hit a local spot for food...

Mark I'll be meeting you up...give me a call...I'll be taking the yellow P5..and it hasnt been cleaned nor the exhaust leak fixed..but I'll be there..

Jeremy

supa saiyan pr5 said:
Mark I'll be meeting you up...give me a call...I'll be taking the yellow P5..and it hasnt been cleaned nor the exhaust leak fixed..but I'll be there..

Jeremy

loud, just the way i like it!!! okay, i'll meet you at the wendy's where we first met, on 106 in west bridgewater @ 9:00..see you then, and my car was clean from my wed. wash job...good enough...

It's not raining in Millis right now...I checked the Northeast radar and it's hard to say weather it will rain this afternoon. We might get a few hours of clear skies. If it's not raining when I leave I might hit the $5 no-touch wash on the way.

See you soon!

Heh heh! Welcome to Wooosta Dalla Twenty Five!

Has everyone heard the Adam Sandler Toll Booth Willy skit?

Yes! The first time I heard that I was hurting so bad from laughing, good stuff.

Its not raining here in Norwood, but there is still water on my car.(waxed it last week) I think I'll just be cleaning my windows and headlights a bit, and maybe my wheels. My paints bad enough, so I won't be cleaning it so well, so don't worry, if you want your car to look good paint wise, park next to me =)

It's drizzling now in Millis, won't be long before its raining in Natick/Framingham. Heading out in a few minutes. If you see my car but not me...I'm in Home Depot picking up some stuff.

I washed my car Friday night. It will get dirty driving on the wet highway, and I'm not going to an auto wash.. So I'll come as I am...

The rain is coming your way, it started raining here in Rochester a couple hours ago.

damn I'm really regretting not coming home this weekend now, but I have to come back for my sister's honors night and graduation from college (on two separate weekends) so my car will be racking up the miles.

Back