NEPOC Meet - Hopkinton, MA - 4/23

it was very raw, didn't rain at the meet though...not a bad meet, but a lot of honda's and wrx's...and of course...10 mazda's 5's, 6's, an 8 and 3 miata's...pics coming i'm certain...

sorry man......chris's earlier message:
I agree with this plan. HomeDepot should be the initial meet location rain or shine. If it's downpouring then we'll just wait in our cars until everyone arrives.

I guess we can't chill at the Natick Mall parking garage for too long. My fiance (who works for the Framingham PD) says Mall security patrols the lots religiously and they will break up any sort of gathering. We can park there...we just can't hang out in the parking lot.

The food court at the mall is so-so. I think we'd be better trying to get into John Harvard's or something similar close by. All the major chains are on Route 9 (TGI Fridays, Olive Garden, Unos, etc...). I guess the only problem is that we'll be meeting at 10:30 and no one will be hungry for an hour and a half.

I'll see if I can think of something to do if the rain is really bad.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

You're not gonna get sympathy from me. I specifically stated we'd be meeting at 10:30 and to write the directions and my number down in case there was a problem.

(bang)(dunno)(hand)

chuyler1 said:
Yes, and brian convinced everyone in the group to go out and buy a project Miata!

Hey now!! You all have to finish your P5's first before switching over to the Miata. 1 project at a time.

Now I just have to follow through with my project.

Don't forget the 2nd gen! Good time meeting all of you, even though I did feel especially young, oh well.

I'm surprised you guys didn't try to pull over that red Miata with the chrome luggage rack on 90 (I think) it looked a little dirty, but seemed decent body wise!

I can't wait for the Cape cruise, just because I love driving more than shows, unless I really learn alot talking to people, which I'm sure I could anyway. Besides, I behave more while in a little caravan, what can I say, I'm still a little young and wreckless

Yeah, I wasn't overly impressed with this show but it's fun to hang out with everyone. The cape cruise should be a fun time also. Hopefully I'll have something to show for my handywork by then. If I have as much time next weekend to work on it as I did this weekend it should be all finished by early to mid May.

sorry i could not make this guys....weather was not looking good and i had to be in boston by 3:00. if the weather was nice, my wife would have come to the show and then we would have just left for boston, but i was not really in the mood to drive from holden to natick for a short time then head back to holden and then back to boston...........

JZProwler said:
Don't forget the 2nd gen! Good time meeting all of you, even though I did feel especially young, oh well.

I'm surprised you guys didn't try to pull over that red Miata with the chrome luggage rack on 90 (I think) it looked a little dirty, but seemed decent body wise!

I can't wait for the Cape cruise, just because I love driving more than shows, unless I really learn alot talking to people, which I'm sure I could anyway. Besides, I behave more while in a little caravan, what can I say, I'm still a little young and wreckless

hey, it was good meeting you too! young, old, in the middle...who cares, as long as you have a good time...see you on the 7th!

Last edited:

Attachments

• P4220046.JPG
    P4220046.JPG
    514.8 KB · Views: 82
  • P4220047.JPG
    P4220047.JPG
    511.2 KB · Views: 60
  • P4220048.JPG
    P4220048.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 68
  • P4220050.JPG
    P4220050.JPG
    478.3 KB · Views: 67
bazooka joe said:
doug WHO?
Haha

Protege52003 said:
do i see doug there.......??????

man, i should have gone! sorry!
No worries, Ryan, I was here this weekend:
Tuckerman%20Ravine%20and%20Huntington%20Ravine.JPG

;)
Not skiing, though. Went up Huntington Ravine (Right) and down climbed Tuckerman's Right Gully. Conditions that day were not great for skiing - too cloudy and lots of peeps sliding down.

Back