Spring Meet in Mankato 4-26-08

Smus

:
2003 MazdaSpeed Protege - Black Mica
Well it's official, our 4th annual spring meet will be Saturday April 26th at Hiniker Pond again here in Mankato, like all of our other meets in the past. The meet will start at 12:00pm and run until everyone is gone. Last spring our meet brought in 150 cars and this year the same or if not better is expected to come.

This year we are going to have 5 to 10 class for people to vote on and trophies will be awarded to the winner of each class. I am talks with a buddy of mine we might have a class for the loudest system, he has a term lab but this class will have an entrance donation.

This will be pot-luck style so food is welcome. We'll start to organize who is bringing what when the time gets closer

Directions: Coming from north or south 169 turn west on lind street(you should see Days Inn), and turn left (south) on range street. then turn right (west) into hiniker pond on butterworth

I pulled this off of a local forum that I'm on, so if anyone is interested in traveling the hour/hour and a half/two hours down, it would be great. The meet has always been fairly well attended (around 150-200 cars last year), it would be great to see a bunch of Mazdas down there.

http://v4.fivezeroseven.com/showthread.php?t=5790

Well, if both of you guys would be willing to come down that would be sweet, I think my g/f's brother is coming down with a MS3, and there will be a 1st gen RX7 with the turbo 2 swap there, along with an FC with an LT1 swap (if anyone is interested) and a Ford Fiesta with the mazda motor swap there as well. Lots of pretty cool cars, would be great to have a lot of Mazdas show up.

Its free to come down and hang out, if anyone is interested either post it up here or feel free to go on the local forum
www.fivezeroseven.com

Thanks!

Happy belated Birthday by the way

Back