NEPOC - 24 hours of lemons?

I am game. The only thing that concerns me is the auto since it might give out during racing? Who knows but it seems fine to me :)

Chris nice find! My only concern is the no A/C since it will be in the heat of summer and I will be wearing a heavy ass safety suit ;). JK about the A/C, no but seriously. . . .

I think replacing the clutch might not be such a bad idea depending on cost? IDK at this point it seems like a good investment.

Not sure we can replace the clutch....if we pay $500 even for the car. That doesn't constitute as safety equipment does it?

just a thought...since this vehicle comes with good wheels and tires and wheels and tires dont count in the cost since they are considered safety equip you could offer him like 100 for the car and 300 for the wheels/tires or something. That sounds like exactly the kind of thnig everyone says they do for this race.

great find! not sure the clutch is going to be used that much anyway? if you want i can go take it for a test drive...i'm about 30 mins from him...LMK if we buy it we can store it at my place?

I wonder how the people will take it when you say to them that you are using their vehicle in a 500 dollar lemon race.

Back