NEPOC MEET: Westfield, MA - Stanley Park 10/10

1sty said:
I totaly understand that one. I have been breaking my ass for 4 days now to try and get my kick panels done in time for the meet. As it is now I have to hope that the paint on the right cover plate is dry enough to put in tomarrow morning.

With allo the work I had to rush in there is simply no time for the little adjustments like on the plates paint and the vinayl die. NOt to mention I need to shrink down the left grill some.
craig, you did an awesome job on those kicks! extremely professional, but of course!!

bazooka joe said:
craig, you did an awesome job on those kicks! extremely professional, but of course!!
Thanks Joe, I had to use some Mcguiver tactics to get that panel to dry. It was still reay wet Friday night so I took a chance and let it dry in the engine compartment of the Suby after some spirited driving. It worked great :D

well anyways... heres the trophies and toms car

P1010540.JPG
P1010541.JPG
P1010542.JPG
P1010551.JPG
P1010552.JPG

s*** that blue on the front of that car is GORGIOUS... I would paint my whole car that colour! Maybe it would inspire me to wash my car once in a while, too...

I can hardly see the car. Any pics during the day or is he a ninja that travels at night.

ill give him a call tomorrow and see if he put it away yet if not ill try to see him on monday to take daytime pics...

Back