NEPOC MEET: Westfield, MA - Stanley Park 10/10

i dunno if anyone has heard of the manchester honda cruise nights have they?

well ive gotten into car shows and manchester honda threw a couple i went to and they have a pretty good turnout... but then again manchester honda sells aftermarket parts so they actually do make money off of the people that go... if you're going to throw it at a dealership... to make it worth their while you have to make it big...

my car club threw a car show at Hooters and we had a 100+ car turnout... we had a DJ live airbrushing (from one of our sponsers) and we even had the top car club in new england there... Intense Addiction... im pretty sure that a dealership isnt going to move their cars for just a "meet"...

so as far as having a sponsered meet i think we should start off somewhere else and just have a sponser show up with the hopes of selling alot of parts to us

Last edited:
Moreover, keep in mind..a few of the NEPOC'rs work at dealerships. I'd say your car would be the only one they wouldn't move a civic for. <3

play nice kiddies....

i would have gone to the manchester honda shows this summer.....but i never know when they are until im driving by on my way somewhere in a dirty car

wow someones got sumtin stuck in his ass... well anyways... ive taken two 2nd place trophies in the two car show i entered... High St in Holyoke, Ma and the CT xtremes show in CT... i will post pics when i get out if you dont belive it... the only car that i lost to was my friends Protege5... i will also post pics... i think they would move your car for my car...

You won 2nd at holyoke? Damn I need to go down there, I thought about it but didnt. Maybe I will next time. Is your buddies the one that is silver and purple? If so Ive seen it.

Chris

Yea its just way to over done for me. To much going on, fromt eh air brushing the flames or whatever. All that s***. A nice show car though. All of the car in that team are the same though. The celica is very nice.

Chris

sm4rtf00d said:
well anyways... ive taken two 2nd place trophies in the two car show i entered... High St in Holyoke, Ma and the CT xtremes show in CT
damn dude.....i guess me and JD shoulda entered our cars in some shows this summer isntead of just talkin about it
(sad2)

hey sm4rtf00d relax..i give people s***, thats what I do..breathe..get some color up in your face..on a side note, vacation in russia! your car is already there!

Back