NEPOC: Westfield, MA 10/10 SWAP MEET

a223818 said:
AWR Rear Engine mount.
to stiff?
bruce, we need to hook up for the ride up? altspace is coming up from the cape and i'll try and catch him at 495/24 area.

Last edited:
As an update, I have the muffler section, still. Found it, boxed up in my shed yesterday while cleaning it out. The primary cat section has been claimed by Spicy. =)

I also have a laptop, but this one is a little older. IBM Thinkpad 600E, 400Mhz, 192mb of RAM, 10GB HDD, 13.3" screen, DVD-ROM drive... It's actually a very good machine, and it's PERFECT to use for tuning standalones and whatnot. As a matter of fact, since I bought my Mac, that's all that is has been doing. It has a fresh install of Win2k, too.

flat_black said:
I've got most stock exhaust parts for the P5 available, except for the resonator section.

I'm not sure if I have the muffler section, either, but I'll make sure and edit my post accordingly. =)

I also have an RX7 TurboII turbocharger, an extra inlet side compressor housing, which I can port out, or just sell as is to anyone who wants it.

I'll add stuff as I remember/find it.

bazooka joe said:
to stiff?
bruce, we need to hook up for the ride up? altspace is coming up from the cape and i'll try and catch him at 495/24 area.
Yah, too noisy and vibrating for me. Getting old
icon11.gif

Sure for the ride. I left a note in the other thread.

Protege52003 said:
Possibly my Wagner shorty because it just came off. My car is going to the dealer on Monday for a AGR valve problem that I guess lots of people have run into? Not sure if I want to put it back on after she is fixed.

It is painted with 1500 degree manifold/heat paint. $150.00
Was on my car for a couple months.

-Ryan
.....sold and shipped.....sorry!

slug420 said:
specs and price on laptop?

E-Machine M6810 Notebook
15.4" Widescreen
3200+ Mobile AMD Athlon 64 Processor
512 MB DDR SDRAM
60 GB Hard Drive
CD-RW/DVD
ATI RAdeon 9600 Video
6 in 1 Digital Media Reader
802.11g and its also 802.11b compatible with WI-FI..
10/100 Ethernet

Software:
XP home edition
Works 7.0
Money 2004
Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator
Picture It
AOL 9.0 with free 3 month membership
Norton Antivirus 2004

And the only Item I had installed was the MPI tuner..I also purchased a warranty for 3 yrs that will cover everything E-machine wouldnt...

I would like to get 1250.00...

If there's any interest please pm me...

Jeremy

bazooka joe said:
you ever lower your ride?
Next year, sigh. Struts and springs. Probably go with Tein H's as I don't want to lower it too much. Spent money this year on the brakes, Hawk Pads and Power slot rotors.

a223818 said:
Next year, sigh. Struts and springs. Probably go with Tein H's as I don't want to lower it too much. Spent money this year on the brakes, Hawk Pads and Power slot rotors.
that's cool! ya, as the day gets closer we can talk about hookin up. we got another protege coming up from the cape, i'll meet hin, pick you up in mansfield/maybe tauton holiday inn? and then off to get chuyler in milford or where ever he's at, can't remember....then there's some additional members we can get along the mass pike...talk to you soon!(thumb)

bazooka joe said:
that's cool! ya, as the day gets closer we can talk about hookin up. we got another protege coming up from the cape, i'll meet hin, pick you up in mansfield/maybe tauton holiday inn? and then off to get chuyler in milford or where ever he's at, can't remember....then there's some additional members we can get along the mass pike...talk to you soon!(thumb)
Looking forward to it.

now running faster.... rides have gone from 10$ to 11$.

flat_black said:
Anyone interested in the laptop at all? Dunno if I want to tote it along if no one's interested. =)
how much you lookin to get?

flat_black said:
$300. It comes with a case, floppy drive, and the original documentation for the machine, too.
ya, bring it along, i may be interested!! i need something to program the mpi with.

Alrighty. =) Will do. I'll be the guy in the black P5. ;) Hehee. License plate is DINGO. Just follow the sound of the popping exhaust.

Back