Official NEPOC Spring Cleaning Thread

I think Willie said it best...."On the road again...." hahaha See you all soon.

are you getting up now to go? I'm still awake o_O I need to go to sleep haha (I'm in CT now though, so just 2.5 hours away)

Hambino said:
Alright, I'm going to do what I can to get there around noonish. Since it's kinda on my way I'll stop in. So the place better be hoping when I get there. I want a parade to celebrate my arrival and people juggling chainsaws.

Or just a high-five and a beer. See you guys tomorrow, hopefully.

kyle is coming, kyle is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(yippy)

Well, I'm ready to go....but Amanda just hopped in the shower. If all goes well I'll be there around 9:30-10:00. :)

I just remembered about this!
I'll be taking a shower, and packing up and heading out! with not many cleaning supplies unless theres a auto store on the way

Pretzellogic said:
I can't make it.

In other news, I hate my ******* life.

See you guys at the next one. Sorry.

Your not the only one that is not making it. I hate my life too. I took today off from work for this and had something come up that I had to do today at the begining of the week. Maybe I'll go look at Mazdaspeed6s.

Last edited:
Amanda and I had a great time everyone. Thanks for all the help! I hope we can get this kind of turn-out for future NEPOC events!

Just got back. Wow what a day. Had a blast.

Thanks to Oleg, Mark, Josh, the old girl never looked better and an engine bay i won't be ashamed of!!

Had fun with Jeff with the brakes and then Jeff with the struts and springs.

Thanks again Mark and Robin for hosting a great party.

a223818 said:
Just got back. Wow what a day. Had a blast.

Thanks to Oleg, Mark, Josh, the old girl never looked better and an engine bay i won't be ashamed of!!

Had fun with Jeff with the brakes and then Jeff with the struts and springs.

Thanks again Mark and Robin for hosting a great party.

So how come you didn't come in and say goodbye to me? I told Mark everythime I looked out the window, I felt like I was "checking the kids" to make sure everyone was having a good time. You guys all crack me up!! See ya next time! Robin

bazooka joe said:
So how come you didn't come in and say goodbye to me? I told Mark everythime I looked out the window, I felt like I was "checking the kids" to make sure everyone was having a good time. You guys all crack me up!! See ya next time! Robin

My bad. But thanks again, the cake was awesome.

I am so red and so tired! Those group photos will need photoshopping! And yes, I got to wash my own car, so yeah! :) Thanks everyone for showing up, good time!

Need pics!

Fantastic meet! Thanks to all. All cars came out fantastic. I'll be uploading pics later. Dog tired now. Ride home was great. Just set the cruise and smooth sailing. Can't wait for our Cape Cod run.

Awesome time! Great meeting everybody! Car looks as beautiful, if not more, than the day I got her. I love it. Can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Thank Mark and Robin for hosting this, had a blast, food was great, and it was overall an awesome day! And Josh, thanks for the headlights, they're awesome! I owe you!

Managed to get a new sig out of one of the pictures :D

Last edited:
Back