5th Annual NEPOC Spring Cleaning Meet

Did I help any?

Help me hate you more? Yes, actually, you did.

BTW...can I borrow your low profile jack and stands sometime in the near future? I've got a cat to change on the pickup and a midpipe to install on the 8. It'll will help me hate you less! :)

Because I have no idea when it's going to happen, or how long it's going to take. I'm going to do both vehicles at the same time, and my father is going to help (on the truck at least...he doesn't know he's helping on the car yet :) )

Bah fine. You can borrow them any time you want. I have access to a few lifts 6 days a week.. ;)

no prob chris....it's a ride for you! not sure we'll be washing much...if you have an install or just wanna hang,,,see ya'll at 9!

Hey all, I'm gonna have to bail as well thanks to the weather. :( Sux as I was looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new members as well. To those that go, stay dry and have fun!

Hey all, I'm gonna have to bail as well thanks to the weather. :( Sux as I was looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new members as well. To those that go, stay dry and have fun!

well then disregard that PM I just sent you, haha! i was just thinking of bailing too because of the weather and whats the point of spending all the gas money... I do want to get my cam caddie from josh though...

Almost sounds like a reschedule is in order... What is a clean meet without Jeff?!

Btw.... Jeff you should get your ass down here in the dirty south for a race or something.

ya, if you guys wanna try another day thats fine with me. i have a roll bar to install so i'll be around...don't feel bad if you don't wanna ride all sorts of miles and can't clean the car!

as long as you dont make it next weekend, ill go! providing the weather is nice of course.

ive got brakes, end link, mm inserts to do, but thats nothing I cant just do on my own in my driveway. I really want to see you all but not sure about making the drive to spend it in the garage all day! :(. now its like I HAVE to go to LRP, but that wedding... worse comes to worse for that weekend, Ill stop by the park before the wedding on saturday to say hello to everyone :)

I can guarantee you it won't be next weekend. Check out The Mitty thread for proof.

To be honest, I was only kidding. Weather has never ever affected a clean meet. They usually wind up being a wrenching meet instead or a shoot the s***, burn some meat, and drink some beer with friends meet.

haha...ya next weekend is not going to happen, at leats not at my house....i'll be in ga. sorry about the rain guys!

Mahk I will be there if ya still want to trade h/l's and tails, and I can atleast get my end links in!

gah! i feel like a jerk for bailing on it. lousy rain. im also just not in the mood yet to fill up my tank again after filling up tonight. maybe my mind will change when I wake up and can find out how many people are showing up

tony, if you want to come by and do the swap thats fine. i realize it's not going to be a good day so unless you have mods or just want to hang out come on by....that's what we'll/i'll be doing

Back