5th Annual "Get ready for winta" fall cleaning meet!

Yay swaybars!!!! The endlinks came loose on the way home but I expected that.

Great time yesterday!!! If I don't see some of you next week, see you again next year!!

Great time indeed! Wish I could have stayed longer. So I think i have to get the winters balanced, had a bad vibration in the wheel on the way home, at times was shaking the weel pretty good. Bruce I am going to price out rotors, pads and the PS front caliper. I will let you know when I get them if you can help out?

Cheo! You knew it was coming.....Look at what cleaning your tip can do!
DSC_0063-1.jpg

Other non picking on Cheo pics!
DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Mahks granddaughter washing his car with him!
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Full gallery here!http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/MazPro502/Fall Clean Meet 2010/

Thanks for the great time Mahk! (and everyone else that was there)

I'll have my photos up later today...didn't take nearly as many as Tony did though, I was tired as hell.

I had to leave earlier than I wanted too...I was ridiculously tired. I thought I could get away with not sleeping the night before (I don't go to sleep until 5am anyways due to working 3rd shift). I nodded off a few times on the way home so I pulled over somewhere on I-495 and took an hour nap. Got home around 5pm, went right to sleep and didn't wake up until 11am. Gotta love 19 hours of sleep...lol

Last edited:
oh I forgot to mention, but Luke and I stopped at Hot Rod's on the way back and had some awesome wings.

Thanks for the great time Mahk! (and everyone else that was there)

I'll have my photos up later today...didn't take nearly as many as Tony did though, I was tired as hell.

I had to leave earlier than I wanted too...I was ridiculously tired. I thought I could get away with not sleeping the night before (I don't go to sleep until 5am anyways due to working 3rd shift). I nodded off a few times on the way home so I pulled over somewhere on I-495 and took an hour nap. Got home around 5pm, went right to sleep and didn't wake up until 11am. Gotta love 19 hours of sleep...lol

i'm glad you were smart enough to pull over!

Thanks agian Mark for having us.

Bruce and Chris, thanks for the help with the truck.

Great time indeed! Wish I could have stayed longer. So I think i have to get the winters balanced, had a bad vibration in the wheel on the way home, at times was shaking the weel pretty good. Bruce I am going to price out rotors, pads and the PS front caliper. I will let you know when I get them if you can help out?

Sure. Let me know. Nice pics tony

Thanks agian Mark for having us.

Bruce and Chris, thanks for the help with the truck.

No problem Luke. Any difference with the engine?

Great times Marko, thanks again for everything and cooking up the awesome burgers. :D Was great seeing everyone too.

Cheo! You knew it was coming.....Look at what cleaning your tip can do!
DSC_0063-1.jpg

Don't know who's car is the tip on the left mine is on the right.

Thanks Mark for a great day and that was an awesome burger.

It was also pick on the Island boy day too. Ask Flippy.(poke)

It was nice seeing everyone and meeting new people too.
Had a great time.

Back