5th Annual NEPOC Spring Cleaning Meet

tony, you have something to cut the end links off with? my dremel has passed away!

Morning. I will most likely make it to help with anything. Install meets are just as fun. I will bring the cutting wheel for Tony.

I hate to do this too but I can't justify the drive in the rain. I hope this isn't a sign of how this summer will be! Have fun guys! I hope those end links come off easy!

Damn.... I'd so be there if I could. That way when I get a rollbah, you can help me install it.

Got the end links in, going to swap lights with Mahk another day......Good to see those that came! Mahk thanks for having us! First time grinding anything off my car, Oleg thanks for the help! Scott nice meeting you....hope the strut bar works great for ya! Pics up later tonight....going to bed.....EXHAUSTED!!!!

thanks to all for your help with the bah...oleg, josh and scott...what a pain...took many hours start to well almost done....nees to trim all the plastic parts now! although there was no cleaning tony got his end links in, scott got his strut bar installed and i got the roll bah done. great times as always..oh special thanks to tony and josh for getting my new FM intake done too!!! i started the cah after you guys left, runs fine!!!

It was great to meet you all (mahk, tony, oleg, josh) and i learned a ton about doing mods/maintenance to your own car. I'll definitely be back for more. Glad to hear it runs well mark. Did you figure out what the problem with the drivers side switch was? Also how much insulation/where are you putting it in when all is said and done. Hows the p5 handling with new endlinks tony?

As for my strut bar, i didnt really get to see how much of an impact it will have due to the not so great road conditions but i did notice that it felt slightly stiffer and tighter on the ramps going home. Thanks to josh for the cutting wheel and to tony for actually cutting the brackets.

Lastly thanks mahk for hosting the event and letting us use your space and tools

Awesome Mahk. So are you ready to install another when you get here? just kidding!
haha....well, now that i know what to do i bet we could do it in....4 hours! what a pain
It was great to meet you all (mahk, tony, oleg, josh) and i learned a ton about doing mods/maintenance to your own car. I'll definitely be back for more. Glad to hear it runs well mark. Did you figure out what the problem with the drivers side switch was? Also how much insulation/where are you putting it in when all is said and done. Hows the p5 handling with new endlinks tony?

As for my strut bar, i didnt really get to see how much of an impact it will have due to the not so great road conditions but i did notice that it felt slightly stiffer and tighter on the ramps going home. Thanks to josh for the cutting wheel and to tony for actually cutting the brackets.

Lastly thanks mahk for hosting the event and letting us use your space and tools

no prpb scott...thanks for coming and hanging out!

I think Mark is one of the few people in NE area who openly hosts events at his place. When he moves on it'll be a sad day for NEPOC. We have always agreed that this group was about friends and what was accomplished.

I've already decided that when I get my own house here in Atlanta, I'm going to host events just like Mark does. It's all about the people and the friendships you make along the way, right?

Cheers Mark and thanks for hosting all the NEPOC meets for us!

I think Mark is one of the few people in NE area who openly hosts events at his place. When he moves on it'll be a sad day for NEPOC. We have always agreed that this group was about friends and what was accomplished.

I've already decided that when I get my own house here in Atlanta, I'm going to host events just like Mark does. It's all about the people and the friendships you make along the way, right?

Cheers Mark and thanks for hosting all the NEPOC meets for us!

+1!! Mahk is awesome for opening up his house to all of us for these meets.....for me the lack of sleep is always worth it! NEPOC is def more about the people in it and the fun we all have more than the cars.....the cars are a bonus, and its great to get together and work on them with all of the great people we have in the NEPOC family!

Pics are uploading now.......

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

I think Mark is one of the few people in NE area who openly hosts events at his place.

He's the only one with a house/yard big enough to hold all of us! :D

@Josh...what is it with you and disgracing intake pipes? I wish I could get the video off of my phone of you and Oleg grunting over his intake pipe trying to get it loose <--(giggity pun)

If I had my own place I would totally host some events, but alas i dont yet.

looked like some fun yesterday! kinda regretting not going now :( That driveway of silver proteges could def have used some flare!

I think Mark is one of the few people in NE area who openly hosts events at his place.

Hello!!! ;) What am I...chopped liver? We have had several meets at my house over the years. I know, it's just tough for everyone because of distance.

Awesome day and glad I could assist.

Mark, "Josh arrives and he figures everything out." Lol! Nothing a little brute force in the right direction can not handle.

Last edited:
Back