Install/Mod Meet - Sat. 10/24

It does...forgot about that...not easy to find them though. Only found two in the area and both had 40K+ miles. Would probably have to go new for that one. FJ comes in stick too but again, tough to find.

Here are some of the pics of Mark' MSM and chris' car
Enjoy: (lol2)
Picture1411.jpg

Picture1412.jpg

Picture1413.jpg

Picture1415.jpg

Picture1414.jpg

It does...forgot about that...not easy to find them though. Only found two in the area and both had 40K+ miles. Would probably have to go new for that one. FJ comes in stick too but again, tough to find.
so what, a honda with 40K miles is basically new

no problem...you old fart! jk;)

next time...
so who's coming?
ben
bruce
chris (2)
josh?
oleg

hahahaha....Had a great time at the party and we didn't finish cleaning up until around 11:30. After that I went to the bar in the next room (party was at a Fire Co.) and hung out with family for another hour. Ironically I woke up Saturday feeling great while my wife, who hadn't had a drink all night had a splitting headache.

hahahaha....Had a great time at the party and we didn't finish cleaning up until around 11:30. After that I went to the bar in the next room (party was at a Fire Co.) and hung out with family for another hour. Ironically I woke up Saturday feeling great while my wife, who hadn't had a drink all night had a splitting headache.
haha...see you at LRP in may?

Back