6th annual fall cleaning meet

Um Tony, the meet is next weekend. ;) lol

So Mahk, you think the bumpah will fit in the back with a jack and four wheels/tires? I'm thinking it could work but since you've transported one before I figure you have a good idea on how best to fit it.

Also, any requests for refreshments? I was looking last night at the various Oktoberfests/Autumn brews from local breweries.

Last edited:
I was hoping to make it up but I couldn't get work off and have some classwork stuff due. Maybe I'll have some free time once I graduate, who knows

Got a few new friends coming along to this meet. Really cool guys. Lui, he is a rotary guru and helped me with my clutch/flywheel install. We, or he, spent a day working on my car. Mostly us chatting....lol. He has a shop in Gardner, MA. Loves all things Mazda. Jeremy has a silver Speed6, and Kurt is working on rebuilding a Supra.

haha, woops, wont make it then, have our final football game that day....

As Kyle said....booooooooo

?

??

???

i put the bumper in my back seat...why are you brining all the wheels and tires?
anything you bring to drink is a bonus! ;)

Alright, that should work. Was thinking about swapping the winter wheels while at your place and cleaning the summer wheels up before storing them. Still not sure if I'm going to just yet or try to eek out another week or two with them on the car. I'll take a look this week for something to drink.

If the weather is going to be clear, Amanda and I will make the trip down to hang out. Not sure if we'll bring the MS6, the Focus, or both. My car could use a good wash. It is filthy. Also, I need someone to look at my hood. I'm getting rust under the new clear bra. Before I drive down to Millis and go through the trouble of having them look at it, I want to make sure it is something that isn't my fault.

Got a few new friends coming along to this meet. Really cool guys. Lui, he is a rotary guru and helped me with my clutch/flywheel install. We, or he, spent a day working on my car. Mostly us chatting....lol. He has a shop in Gardner, MA. Loves all things Mazda. Jeremy has a silver Speed6, and Kurt is working on rebuilding a Supra.
cool!
As Kyle said....booooooooo

Alright, that should work. Was thinking about swapping the winter wheels while at your place and cleaning the summer wheels up before storing them. Still not sure if I'm going to just yet or try to eek out another week or two with them on the car. I'll take a look this week for something to drink.
yuengling works!
If the weather is going to be clear, Amanda and I will make the trip down to hang out. Not sure if we'll bring the MS6, the Focus, or both. My car could use a good wash. It is filthy. Also, I need someone to look at my hood. I'm getting rust under the new clear bra. Before I drive down to Millis and go through the trouble of having them look at it, I want to make sure it is something that isn't my fault.
how would it be your fault?
Just confirming that Kristyn and I will be coming with both cars. :)
nice!
I'm out.... Too far for me to make it. :p
boooo!

I probably will end up driving myself and we can just work on my retro since I won't be washing the car at all!

Mahk.... I miss these meets.

You need to move to Atlanta and hold clean meets like this. For real!

Getting close....30% chance of rain though the last I checked....booo! I don't give a damn, I'm coming up this time. lol And Kyle, you are more than welcome to ride shotgun or if you drive we can plan on meeting up again.

Mahk, I got a stock antenna if you are still looking for one.

Back