NEPOC get ready for winter cleaning & install meet

Fun day, wish I could have stayed longer with ya'll to help out more. Had a b-day party to go to. Nice meeting new people. ;) I still can't believe you don't drink coffee.

My ride home was the same. Crazy winds, though not as much rain as when I drove up.

Pics will be up soon.

my day was an epic fail. Spent the entire day trying (unsuccessfully) to get the ******* bolts off of the caliper support bracket....alDLDLDJLDJSDLSNsjnddljn

im sure all you guys had better luck :)
did you soak them overnight with PB blaster? heat works too???

What's going on with the tranny Mark? We got the hood on at least. ;)
i hate butt crimps! so i go outside to take a peek at what the problem is abd first thing i notice is one of the signal wires is hanging in the breeze...???? when i put the plug back in after splicing the wires i must have pulled it out (which means i really didn't crimp it well)...so, i'ved recrimped it for now, se if that fixes things...then if it does i'll solder the connection and shrink tape on it.

oh, nice pics as always!

Last edited:
Good to hear everyone made it home ok.. It was raining crazy hard all the way home and the wind was blowing me all around.

Mark thanks for letting us stay to fix the suspension problem. Remind me sometime that I owe you dinner or a drink next time.

They are colored plugs designed to fit where the key goes. It gives the car a more sleek look.
no prob! okay, gottcha!

gotta, use the torch then...heat is your friend!!(yes)

on another note, the car runs awesome! the shift kit is the balls...the shifts are so fast it's crazy!! i backed it off for daily drving because it kinda can snap your neck at full bore...set at #3 which is what was reccomended. when we do some spirited drving i can crank it up!! it's amazing how much you can tweek the auto tranny...and there's more to follow...

Last edited:
Lol look at pic# 4798.. reminds me of duck duck goose.. except miata miata rx-8. Awesome pics Josh!! Got a good 'before' picture from the side.

I woke up this morning, and yup, still don't like coffee!

Yup, on the way home.. it was "RAININ' SIDEWAYS!!" Haha Family Guy.

Michelle definitely had fun.. and was glad the conversations stayed away from cars during dinner.. lol.

Lol! She said that once her Impreza is fixed, she's coming with me to the next meet! If she's allowed....

Keep me posted on the cape cod run Josh, somehow I missed it last year....

Mark- I want a ride next time we get together. You might be able to keep up coming home from Lime Rock this year :)

All the cars looked good from yesterday...

Keep me posted on the cape cod run Josh, somehow I missed it last year....

Mark- I want a ride next time we get together. You might be able to keep up coming home from Lime Rock this year :)

Of course I will.

and not if you're on the two wheeler.

Back