NEPOC get ready for winter cleaning & install meet

Keep me posted on the cape cod run Josh, somehow I missed it last year....

Mark- I want a ride next time we get together. You might be able to keep up coming home from Lime Rock this year :)

All the cars looked good from yesterday...

ya, the cape cod thing is great! haha...i didn't say my car was faster...just shifts faster!!!(cabpatch)

What messup? After I left?

Umm... one of the shocks was assembled incorrectly.. I was probably distracting Oleg since I was taking pictures around that time. When metal hits metal, it makes a nice clunk sound going over bumps... Haha. It wasn't a big deal though, other than staying a little longer than expected. Everything's all good now! :)

IMAGE4.GIF

Last edited:
Hey Oleg, remember how I said the steering felt odd as I went left to right? In the daylight I was able to see that I have to hold the steering wheel towards the left for the car to go straight, haha. Thankfully I have a DD so I have something else to drive before I get an alignment..

Hey Oleg, remember how I said the steering felt odd as I went left to right? In the daylight I was able to see that I have to hold the steering wheel towards the left for the car to go straight, haha. Thankfully I have a DD so I have something else to drive before I get an alignment..
You can do 200-300 miles of driving on a bad alignment without it messing up your tires too much, but having a DD is good there. But yeah, it will feel funny until you get it done.

If you think yours is bad, when I dropped my car the first time, it was Konis with S-techs and it sat lower than Josh's. The alignment was waaaay out of whack on every corner. It drove all funny (drove me nuts).

Back