6th annual fall cleaning meet

sweet ass green/yellow rims there :D

epoxy didn't hold yet. it didnt get mixed up enough so the reaction just isn't happening yet. ill fix it later on, back to the hustle and bustle of school!

can't wait to meet up again though :)

i was being followed on saturday!! hehe
IMG_0123.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the good times as always and was great to see everyone. Too bad Kaizen Open House canceled, all that cleaning for nothing! Ah well. :)

lol, Kyle, that color is awesome though and I'll admit I had picked up the can while shopping for paint. Maybe next year I'll go with purple?

Aw s*** Mark, that sux. But the car looks good! :)

I love the painted steelies! You should add some trim rings for flaire. Just don't get the chrome plated ones because they will turn to rust after about one winter.

trimrings4.jpg

Last edited:
Mark, your pods is done!
Here are some pics:
IMG_9982-1.jpg

IMG_9978-1.jpg

IMG_9979.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9974-1.jpg

IMG_9972-1.jpg

IMG_9975-1.jpg

Let me know when you're ready to install it,so i can take pics while it on the car...:D

bought the speedhut "mazdaspeed" logo analog clock last night

Nice,,,

This is a hit or miss install, i did the passenger by eyes+ some measurements from the driver side and angle toward you a little bit..
Hopefully, it won't be too bad.. :D

Thanks, Mahk...I thought it was Marc but wasn't sure. Talked to TJ earlier and we are planning on meeting up tomorrow night between 5 and 7 for him to pick up the bumpah.

Those pods look great Ben!

ben, sorry i had to go....got home a little while ago and got everything hooked up, looks awesome!! thanks, i owe you a lunch too!
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC08560.JPG
    DSC08560.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 139
Back