Official NEPOC Spring Cleaning Thread

whitemp5seattle said:
my car is so purty right now...except for the two huge bugs that went splat on my hood on the way home...I'll clean 'em off tomorrow...
the bugs should wipe off easily! :)

Holly crap my car is clean! I can see myself in it! Thanks Oleg!
And I'm really getting to know the south east elbow. (drive2)
Thanks to Mark and Robin, you have an awesome house
It was great to meet everyone.
my wife checked out all the pictures(thanks Josh) and she loved seeing all the P5s, and she said she might come out to a meet.

Ok....I must rant a little. After passing through Providence my gas light comes on so I keep my eyes open for the next station.

My first WTF is passing 4 exits with only food and lodging signs. Finally found an exit with a gas station, so I pulled off of 95 and into the Shell. Now the sign was clearly marked $2.78. So I pull up to the pump and this kid walks over and I tell him to fill it with regular. When he hands me the receipt I did a double take....$44 for 12.28 gallons...WTF!!! I look at the pump and it is marked $3.59...I ask him and he says it is $3.59 for full service and $2.78 for self service!! (pissed)

Should have paid more attention but I am so used to filling up in Jersey with full service that I didn't think to double check the pumps!!!

Rant over...

OH Sh!t next time fill up in Mass, it's almost .20 cheaper than ct,

RedHotP5 said:
Ok....I must rant a little. After passing through Providence my gas light comes on so I keep my eyes open for the next station.

My first WTF is passing 4 exits with only food and lodging signs. Finally found an exit with a gas station, so I pulled off of 95 and into the Shell. Now the sign was clearly marked $2.78. So I pull up to the pump and this kid walks over and I tell him to fill it with regular. When he hands me the receipt I did a double take....$44 for 12.28 gallons...WTF!!! I look at the pump and it is marked $3.59...I ask him and he says it is $3.59 for full service and $2.78 for self service!! (pissed)

Should have paid more attention but I am so used to filling up in Jersey with full service that I didn't think to double check the pumps!!!

Rant over...

SlowPro98 said:
OH Sh!t next time fill up in Mass, it's almost .20 cheaper than ct,

I almost stopped in Mass (wish I would have) but wanted to see how many miles I could get on the tank. (braindead

Here are a couple pics I took...

Attachments

• Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (19).jpg
    Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (19).jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (25).jpg
    Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (25).jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (26).jpg
    Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (26).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (23).jpg
    Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (23).jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (20).jpg
    Spring Clean Meet April 2007 (20).jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 82
KronixKid22 said:
Awesome time! Great meeting everybody! Car looks as beautiful, if not more, than the day I got her. I love it. Can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Thank Mark and Robin for hosting this, had a blast, food was great, and it was overall an awesome day! And Josh, thanks for the headlights, they're awesome! I owe you!

Managed to get a new sig out of one of the pictures :D

nice sig!

Thanks bro! Great hosts as well. Much thanks. I can't believe how much we got accomplished in one day.

SlowPro98 said:
Holly crap my car is clean! I can see myself in it! Thanks Oleg!
And I'm really getting to know the south east elbow. (drive2)
Thanks to Mark and Robin, you have an awesome house
It was great to meet everyone.
my wife checked out all the pictures(thanks Josh) and she loved seeing all the P5s, and she said she might come out to a meet.
I can't believe how much crap came off your Miata! That paint was like sandpaper. You should have faster top speed now, with the paint smooth and all :)

Astral said:
I am so red and so tired! Those group photos will need photoshopping! And yes, I got to wash my own car, so yeah! :) Thanks everyone for showing up, good time!

Need pics!

man you worked hard!(2thumbs)

oh, we started the thread back in nov. !!!

Last edited:
Man, my back is real achey today. Great time everyone! Awesome pics Josh and Jeff! I think I've got everyone's names down too! There were only a few people I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to. If I didn't get a chance to talk to you I'll catch you at the next meet...where I'll hopefully have my car.

So lets see if I got this right:
9 Protege5s
(2 yellow, 2 white, 2 silver, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 black)
3 RX-8s (black, red, blue)
1 Protege MP3
1 Protege DX
1 Miata
1 Jetta
1 Mini
Total: 17 + guests

Last edited:
bazooka joe said:
great shots! what is the brand and model of that camera?

and who is pat...(huh) was he the "other" canadian????? :)

it's just a Sony Cybershot DSC-T1...5 megapixels...nothing too fancy, but it fits in my pocket, so I like it :)

I might have the name wrong...I thought KronixKid22 was Pat...?

whitemp5seattle said:
it's just a Sony Cybershot DSC-T1...5 megapixels...nothing too fancy, but it fits in my pocket, so I like it :)

I might have the name wrong...I thought KronixKid22 was Pat...?

it takes great pics...i have a 3mp so that's a step up for me for sure!!

ya, i was kidding with you, thats bruce's car, he was the guy with the "other" yellow p5!

Back