Official NEPOC Spring Cleaning Thread

Kansei said:
I should bring an authentic Rochester garbage plate for Mr Pretzellogic :p
Don't think it would travel too well, Chris.

So I'll bring a bucket and any car products I have, as well as beer. Anything else?

edit: Chris: you could bing me some Genny cream ale, though :D

Also, does anyone have a need for a shop vac? if so, I can bring mine.

Last edited:
Wow...ok...since the day is tmw let's start a new list of who is for sure coming.

1. altspace (josh)
2. Clavius (rx8 club) possible
3. MrSuicideDoor (rx8 club) possible

1. altspace (josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)

heh another list!!

1. altspace (josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)

1. altspace (josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
6. Chris (chuyler1) and Amanda (HuylerToo)

1. altspace (Josh)
2. Clavius (RX-8 Club) possible
3. MrSuicideDoor (RX-8 Club) possible
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
7. KronixKid22 (Pat)

Kansei - Don't really have anything that needs doing, I'll probably bring stuff to clean my engine bay.. my passenger headlight could really use a polishing so that it almost matches the new one though. - I'll bring a bucket, the "beer bong" for tranny fluid, my ratchet set if I can get it sorted and back in it's case this evening.. I can bring my jack, two jack stands, any specialty tools I have by request.

Bazooka Joe - -soda and water, ice, grille and gas, condiments, blueberry ale

whitemp5seattle - some beers, bucket for washing, chips and stuff

Astral - all sorts of detailing supplies for exterior and interior except for wheel cleaner. I can bring another couple of buckets just in case (e.g. a bucket to throw dirty towels in or something, or a bucket to clean the pads).

KronixKid22- Lots of interior cleaning stuff, wax, microfiber towels, and a dust buster. lol I would like to get my car clay barred and the engine bay cleaned! :D

1. altspace (Josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
7. KronixKid22 (Pat)
8. CrazeeD (Dan)

1. altspace (Josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
7. KronixKid22 (Pat)
8. CrazeeD (Dan)
9. Kansei (Chris)
10. Emi (Em.. I think her username is Emi, not totally sure though since she's a loser and won't be a postwhore on here (stash))

oh and eww.. people actually drink Genny Cream Ale? One of my roommates tried it once and he said it's like you took the frothy goodness of the banks of the Genesee, bottled it, and aged it o_O definitely not something I want entering my mouth.

If mark's house were on my way to NH, I'd stop by. It's too bad I made these plans month ago and it's too late to back out. I'll make it to the next meet, that is unless mark gets sidetracked putting in carpet or hanging drapes and whatnot.

Marks house can be on the way to NH. From his house you just shoot up 24 to 93 through boston and you're there in no time.

1. altspace (Josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
7. KronixKid22 (Pat)
8. CrazeeD (Dan)
9. Kansei (Chris)
10. Emi
11. RedHotP5 (Jeff) That's right making the trip to NEPOC land once again :))

I will add myself to this other list as well...

Kansei - Don't really have anything that needs doing, I'll probably bring stuff to clean my engine bay.. my passenger headlight could really use a polishing so that it almost matches the new one though. - I'll bring a bucket, the "beer bong" for tranny fluid, my ratchet set if I can get it sorted and back in it's case this evening.. I can bring my jack, two jack stands, any specialty tools I have by request.

whitemp5seattle - some beers, bucket for washing, chips and stuff

Astral - all sorts of detailing supplies for exterior and interior except for wheel cleaner. I can bring another couple of buckets just in case (e.g. a bucket to throw dirty towels in or something, or a bucket to clean the pads).

KronixKid22- Lots of interior cleaning stuff, wax, microfiber towels, and a dust buster. lol I would like to get my car clay barred and the engine bay cleaned!

RedHotP5 - I will have another bucket, brush for tires and tire dressing, two jack stands and of course the Lager!!

updated lists

Attending:

1. altspace (Josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
7. KronixKid22 (Pat)
8. CrazeeD (Dan)
9. Kansei (Chris)
10. Emi
11. RedHotP5 (Jeff) That's right making the trip to NEPOC land once again
12. whitemp5seattle (Jeffrey) + friend Claude who might drive his Mazda3 or just come in my car

Bringing:

whitemp5seattle - some beers, bucket for washing, spring compressors!, chips and stuff

KronixKid22- Lots of interior cleaning stuff, wax, microfiber towels, and a dust buster. lol I would like to get my car clay barred and the engine bay cleaned!

RedHotP5 - I will have another bucket, brush for tires and tire dressing, two jack stands and of course the Lager!!

Do we need plates/napkins for the burgers? Or cups or anything for drinks?

We'll eat with our HANDS!!!!

How many gallons does the P5 cooling system take? I got 1 gallon of Prestone but won't I need distilled water also?

Attending:

0. Bazooka Joe (Mark) I assume Mark is coming!!
1. altspace (Josh)
4. Astral (Oleg)
5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
7. KronixKid22 (Pat)
8. CrazeeD (Dan)
9. Kansei (Chris)
10. Emi
11. RedHotP5 (Jeff) That's right making the trip to NEPOC land once again
12. whitemp5seattle (Jeffrey) + friend Claude who might drive his Mazda3 or just come in my car
13. A223818 (Bruce) Welcome back Jeff!!

Bringing:

whitemp5seattle - some beers, bucket for washing, spring compressors!, chips and stuff

A223818 - Tools, I guess I will stop by DD and bring a box of coffee? mix of donuts?

haha...i figure i don't need to sign up....

hey all, i'm supplying all the lunch food...if someone wants to bring something that's fine...robin said she'd pick up the food after everyone arrives...coffee...sure!!

got all the hoses and buckets out...cleaned up the garage (kinda messy from winter), got some gas for the grille...should be an awesome day...53 and sunny so thats much better than it's been... anyway, all set to go at it, my car needs a cleaning badly!!

what's the news on sunday?

Back