Official NEPOC Spring Cleaning Thread

Bought some new tires and some other goodies. Looks like I just might make it afterall! :D

altspace said:
Ugh. Forecast says cloudy and a high of 45!

i didn't want to post that!! if it's friggen cold it's not going to be much fun for sure...even if it was 56 it would be better....(notcool)

Well it's still more than a week off.. I don't trust meteorologists to know anything more than 2-3 in advance.

I'm out. My father in law is coming over and we're pulling a 3day weekend of fun home owner s*** like removing siding, search and destroy the queen of a bee hive, and putting everything back without breaking nothing. If we can get it done by the end of saturday, i might still be able to make the uconn car show. (eekdance)

SlowPro98 said:
I'm out. My father in law is coming over and we're pulling a 3day weekend of fun home owner s*** like removing siding, search and destroy the queen of a bee hive, and putting everything back without breaking nothing. If we can get it done by the end of saturday, i might still be able to make the uconn car show. (eekdance)

What about the UCONN? You can't NOT go to that!

Cloudy = good, cold = bad. Certain waxes/polishes require your vehicles paint surface to be a certain temp. In any case, we can work on cars in the garage.

I actually have some products that work well in sunshine, and another that requires you to "bake" the car in sunshine between coats. It's an actual curing process.

Last edited:
Pretzellogic said:
Update: I might be able to make this one.

Imagine that.
WHOOOT

Crazee D said:
What about the UCONN? You can't NOT go to that!
home repair > car show. we have to do it now before they start hatching otherwise the house iwll be full of bees, and that aint fun.

altspace said:
Got to b****. DAMN it's frakin cold today!

i must be getting(?)old, i can't stand the cold, dreary weather anymore...(rant) ..i wanna be outdoors working in the yard or car doing stuff!!(yes)

Saturday, Apr 14
More Details

18.gif

Windy and colder with rain
Low: 32 F
High: 46 F
(pissed)

Eh, when it comes down to it, they really have no idea. 3 different weather sites say different things. One thing is almost for sure is that it won't be as warm as we would like it to be.

Back