XEDE Engine Management System Available Soon!!!

MS6freek said:
ASK stephanie Turner , i sent her all the pics you need of the plugs and harness ;)
If it were that simple, it would have been done already and we wouldn't be asking. :)

Thank you though.

MS6 Alan said:
I have sent Richard an email about getting my car by there. Hope to hear back from him sometime this week.
Thank you. let me know when you get this set up. :)

Sorry folks. We found our two volunteers. Shouldn't be too long now. XEDE will be plug and GO!

Can't wait for this to come out and I am going to start saving now.

Still looking forward to seeing what the Exedy unit will do for upgrades.
Thanks 4DRHTRD for being a guinnea pig. You must have a very understanding wife.

so what are the dyno numbers for XEDE on a Speed 6....

i saw the numbers for a speed 3 but havent seen anything for a speed 6

Last edited:
so is the CEL on?

i read this in the original post.
"The MSM XEDE will illuminate the check engine light. It changes the stock ECU boost and TPS signal. Please contact us for more information on OBDII inspection".

so i am wondering is the check engine light on when installed on the ms3?
if so how do we get around the inspection?

EDIT- can one of the mods please move this to the ms3 section, sorry i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing.

Last edited:
OK, just got home after driving from 8PM AZT until now.
Here's what's going on:
We got to the shop around 9AM and started working on wiring it in. Around 2PM we finished, went and got lunch and headed to the dyno.
The car was setup as follows:
Factory boost controller wired back in with the boost reference/WGA T'd into the WGA side of the boost controller and the intake side still attached to the intake.
Factory IC was on so that we could try and provide a MAP for other ATP cars with a stock IC
The exhaust dump was disabled for the initial tests.

DISCLAIMER - I DO NOT HAVE DYNO GRAPHS!!! THESE ARE DYNO DYNAMICS NUMBERS - usually 20% below a dynojet AWD dyno.
We got to the dyno and began to work, started at 240WHP with the AFR off the chart (below 10.0) and fuel cut up the wazoo starting at 5K
Initial changes - changed fuel to 12.3 across the board and adjusted MAP table for no fuel cut - 260 WHP
We found that we had tagged the wrong factory boost controller wire and started to fix that around 6PM, after properly connecting that we were still unable to get any more boost from the car. BEGi is working to resolve this issue.
In order to get more boost I reconected the ATP VES (exhaust cutout) and immediately got 280 HP around 4500 RPM and then hit fuel cut at 17.8ish PSI.
At this time there were ice warnings and freeway closures all over the area. The dyno owner (Cory - who was AWESOME) said he had to go and closed shop at 8PM, I've been driving home since then. Tim made an adjustment to the MAP table and fuel table to make the car safe for now and I've been able to hit 20 PSI w/o fuel cut on the way back.

Synapsis:
Car has a ton more HP in her with the XEDE and ATP turbo kit combined. Rough numbers with cutout closed = approximately 310 to 330 depending on who's idea of dyno numbers you agree with. The car was rock stable to around 6K when boost would drop off but the AFR was good. Once we figure out boost control and enable cutout and my LA TMIC the numbers will continue to improve.

Many thanks to StephanieT, Corky Bell (it was awesome to meet a legend) and Tim from BEGi along with Cory from the dyno shop. I knew going in that being a pioneer to this scenario would have it's bumps and bruises but so far the car has put down safe power. Just need to get the XEDE dialed in completely.

Also thanks for putting us up at your house Steph!!!

Yeah, sounds to me like things are working out well. Good luck with future work on the 6

sounds promising but I was hoping for more with a turbo swap and ecu upgrade..... oh well, lets get the tuning finalized and then we can start applauding loudly.

Maybe the turbo upgrade is not as good as we all hoped it would be. I would like to see this in a stock speed6 with nothing but the ecu changed to see what that would do. Plus the turbo may not handle more tunning with out the upgrade so this could be no good for the avg. buyer.

Latest posts

Back