Audio upgrade questions (2024 CX-5 w/Bose)

2 days ago, I bought a 2024 Mazda CX-5 Turbo Premium. I have installed an aftermarket car audio system in every vehicle that I have owned the past 25 years.

I have not found any resource yet on how to tap into the audio signal before the Bose amplifier. I would want a clean signal to connect to a DSP and amplifier. It would be great if a company made a t-harness for this purpose.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram or a "how-to" to tap into the factory audio signal prior to the Bose amplifier?

Thanks ahead of time and I look forward to sharing my experience as I modify my CX-5.

Check out this thread for the diagram.

Check out this thread for the diagram.

I appreciate your replies to this thread, thank you.

As many people have said, I’m surprised that no aftermarket company makes and plug-n-play kit for Mazda-Bose to add aftermarket amplifiers! If I figure this out I’ll sell them 🫣

The real answer here is for iDataLink to get off of their butts and make an interface for their Maestro AR. But alas, nope.

A quality OEM integration DSP like the JL Audio Fix line can give you a clean signal though. It will take all of the channels coming out of the amp, sum them, remove any phase shifting, remove any equalization, remove any crossovers, then give you a clean signal you can then work with. May want to look into one of those.

Back