Weekend Lunch or Dinner Meet-March 9 or 10, 2013

I'm glad you're keeping the MSM, Peaches. You would go batty driving the truck as your daily year round and would regret selling her off. I couldn't take any more of the Milly.

Just a quick FYI for those of you that own multiple Mazdas, I was asked to do an arfticle on our inner circle of those of us that own two or more Mazdas for zoom, zoom magazine. So, if you and your family have multiple Mazdas you can join us. We have not decided on a location and I have reached out to Chippy to do the photography. If you are interested, please let me know. I am planning to do this late Spring, early Summer.

Yeah guys, don't be skeerd to setup Mazda dinners/meets. It's seems like Marlon and I are the only ones who get these things going. Just name a time and place and you know cats will show up. :)

Hopefully we'll have more Mazda meets/cookouts this summer too!

Okay. I will set one up and I guarantee nobody will show up. Haha.

^^^ I just Googled Lima. Yeah, you're out in the middle of nowhere, buddy. haha

I will do another movie night still what to screen the Blues Brothers, its a great music and car film.
Marlon count me in on the multiple Mazda photo shoot.

Just a quick FYI for those of you that own multiple Mazdas, I was asked to do an arfticle on our inner circle of those of us that own two or more Mazdas for zoom, zoom magazine. So, if you and your family have multiple Mazdas you can join us. We have not decided on a location and I have reached out to Chippy to do the photography. If you are interested, please let me know. I am planning to do this late Spring, early Summer.

Perhaps you or chippy should start a thread on this. We would most likely be in for this. Unless of course this only for black and or white cars.

I am pretty sure we will be at the dinner meet, pending a sitter for Andrew. He didn't do very well at the last one.

Last edited:
I will do another movie night still what to screen the Blues Brothers, its a great music and car film.
Marlon count me in on the multiple Mazda photo shoot.

I knew you would be in and Chubby too!

I think I can make it to dinner. I just looked at the parking lot for the lizard and it would be perfect for pictures, all in a line

If the parking lot is too crowded, we can go across the street to the mall. Theres always a ton of empty spaces by firestone. Can line up and take some pics

Hey all, happened to come across user pmartz16 by chance on a craigslist ad and just heard about this meetup in my back yard. How I've gone this long without catching wind of other meeps in my area. I'll try to make it out there on Saturday, LeakyLizard is pretty busy on the weekend, but there is always good parking just behind the building.

See link for where I'm talking about
http://imgur.com/3dMJqqS

They do have pretty strict rules about under 21 after a certain time. Especially for the bar area.

We've had a long relationship with the Lizard, so there will be no issues with our group

Hey all, happened to come across user pmartz16 by chance on a craigslist ad and just heard about this meetup in my back yard. How I've gone this long without catching wind of other meeps in my area. I'll try to make it out there on Saturday, LeakyLizard is pretty busy on the weekend, but there is always good parking just behind the building.

See link for where I'm talking about
http://imgur.com/3dMJqqS

glad you came over see you saturday man. And bigsho (sho) is the one that might want the dashhawk

Back