B-Dubs Meet March 24, 2013

^^^ Some of us don't think you're a real person. Just sayin...

Glad to see you guys had a good time! Really bummed I had to skip out on this one.

Stolen from Patrick on the interwebz
0acdd33c94e511e2890222000a1fb0b2_7_zps266cb618.jpg

Fun times guys! I'm actually looking forward to the next one. If you ask Evan, Marlon, and Lauri, you would know that's saying something!

Fun times guys! I'm actually looking forward to the next one. If you ask Evan, Marlon, and Lauri, you would know that's saying something!

True dat Dawg...it was a great event! We do need to set up the next one for two weeks from now. We were thinking about havng a detailing meet at the house, depending on when Spring gets here.

Last edited:
The extremely long range forecast shows warmer weather for the first weekend in April. High-50s.

Well hopefully I will find out soon if I can do anything between now and May 19th...

Especially after seeing your expression in this pic. :D

DSCN0808_zpse9b4efc0.jpg

Nice pics guys! A lot of sweet cars. I'm glad I was able to make it out. It's been a while and I'm glad I didn't get pulled into work yesterday haha.

So did anyone else notice that all attendees had turboed cars? Not one N/A to be seen......

HAHA Yes I noticed that. All Mazdaspeed cars woohoo!!

Haha, that was funny. Phen and I got the BW3's and I was like "I'm pretty sure this is the right location...".

I just realized Patrick and Jake might be brothers.

Back