B-Dubs Meet March 24, 2013

Crap, I thought this was in April! Didn't it say that? Oh well I finished the spring swap and short shifter on my mz5 and disassembled the 1500 in my X1/9. Next time.

So did anyone else notice that all attendees had turboed cars? Not one N/A to be seen......

All these stinking mazdaspeeds are really tempting me to learn how to drive a manual and trade my six in for one. On a different note I made contact with two Mazdas today lets hope they show up here. One was a 6 from my area, and the other was a speed protege from New York I assume a college kid here.

Crap, I thought this was in April! Didn't it say that? Oh well I finished the spring swap and short shifter on my mz5 and disassembled the 1500 in my X1/9. Next time.

That was a big point of confusion at first. Had to fix the thread a couple times. Aah well, its early in the year.

You should post up about the X19 in the "What have you done to your non-Mazda" thread. Will find the link for you.

EDIT: got it.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123703731-What-have-you-done-to-your-non-mazda-today

Last edited:
All these stinking mazdaspeeds are really tempting me to learn how to drive a manual and trade my six in for one. On a different note I made contact with two Mazdas today lets hope they show up here. One was a 6 from my area, and the other was a speed protege from New York I assume a college kid here.

If you can walk and chew gum, you can drive a manual.

Obviously you don't drive in OHIO area much. Most drivers are clueless, completely clueless and in the left lane going under the posted speed limit.

Fixed.

Obviously you don't drive in the mansfield area much. Most drivers are clueless, completely clueless.

while we were catching up to the pack I was passing people in the parking area on the road because there were cars coming from the other direction. Only response I saw her have was with a carefully chosen finger but I'm not sure what she was trying to communicate to me

So what is everyone thinking for the next meet?

Barroco has a new menu, lots of pork... just sayin'...

We coould do that and see if Chippy can get the day off, we can take pictures by Edgewater Park, Brown's Stadium, Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, The Flats, etc. Some one set this meet up and we'll post it up

Sunday, April 7th?
Barroco in Lakewood @ 1pm?

Cruising for pictures afterwards?

Boom! Sounds good to me. I can make a new post to keep things organized.

edit- Peaches beat me to it. :)

Back