2013 Fatman's Invasion

I have no idea who you are (Sorry), but I'll put your screen name on the list for now :)

I updated the first post with a bunch of info and some links in case more people want to know more about it. Thanks for the idea Lauri.

Well I'm Chris from painesville, and I appreciate that. Thanks

Subbin. Not sure how I didn't see this. Hope you can make it out, Chris!

Depending on how many Mazdas show up, we will host a raffle to raise money for the United Way. We will have Mazda Swag items, JBR and CP-e Gift certificates. Again, depending on if we get enough particpation!!!!

Well I'll add you then tot eh list on the first page :)

My bad, I figured you would've seen I was attending on FB, the OMS meet up and was the one who got the address for Microcenter for Ryan. haha

If you like, I can bring those seats for you? I'll cut you a deal. No pressure, of course.

I'll have to pass on the seats right now. I have bigger fish to fry with the motor and tune acting up. Hopefully I can have it sorted out before the meet. I don't trust driving her over there how she is right now. I'm probably just going to take off the SSAFC and is she still runs like crap I know I have bigger issues then.

Right on, dadeo. Best of luck! Wish I could help but I don't know jack about tuning and hate wiring.

I have never tuned a car and would rather not test my luck with having a road trip right after.

I've gone to this in the past, as its in my neck of the woods. Mostly v-dubs, but its a good crowd.

We'll swing by.

I've gone to this in the past, as its in my neck of the woods. Mostly v-dubs, but its a good crowd.

We'll swing by.

I'm horrible with names, please forgive me. What's your name? :)

So far I think we have 11 people out of our group going. Is it said that we are a smaller group within itself and still do more than the giant Ohio Mazdaspeed group. That s*** is retarded and pieces me off. Why have a group if you are not going to do anything especially if there are all pretty local. I saw that Phen made a comment about it today. Good one Phen.

I do what I can homie. Those dudes are ridiculous, but at least they have that clothing line going for them

I will be detailing both of the Speeds this Saturday, if anyone wants to stop by.....I won't do your car, but you are welcome to use the buffer, polish, wax, claybar, detailer, etc.

I'll hopefully have some vinyl in by this weekend. Probably won't have the whole car don't but oh well. Maybe I'll get the riced out Mazda award :(

Pffsht, that award is alllll mine, buddy. You can't top Plastidip in the rice department.

I don't know about that. My car is 5 different colors right now.

Back