• September 22nd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rally2003

Shavin lbs!
:
1979 Trans Am, 2003.5 MSP, 2003.5 MSP, 2004 Mazda6, 2011 Mazda2
I figured since last year we had a blast at a TEA(Toledo Express Airport) event that we could make it a annual event like our Columbus meet. The NWOR SCCA chapter has come out with their schedule for TEA event that are confirmed. The dates are as followed.

May 5, 2013 Event 2 @ TEA (I'll be gone, but you are more than welcome to run)
June 29, 2013 Team Challenge @ TEA (GrandAm event @ Watkins Glen)
June 30, 2013 Event 5 @ TEA (GrandAm event @ Watkins Glen)
August 25, 2013 Event 8 @ TEA
September 22, 2013 Event 9 @ TEA

I looked over the GrandAm site and some other sites to see what the conflicts would be and the only major one that I could find is the Rolex event @ Watkins Glen at the end of June. All of the other days seem to be pretty open. Figured I would get your guys feedback and schedule out a day for us to do this again. Once we figure out a day I'll go from the and start a new thread and start planning all of that fun stuff. It would be great to have the turnout or even more than we had last year.

I think Aug. 25th would work out great. It is right before school starts back up, there are no other races (I think) that day, and it is spaced out from the Columbus meet and the Mid-Ohio test in June.

Last edited:
Whatever you guys decide on I'm okay with. Thanks for hosting this, Corey!

^:)
I don't like the idea of having it early in the year like in May cause the weather is always rainy and sunny randomly, plus I'll be gone for that event. I'll be leaving 2 days before that for our honeymoon (eekdance)

Whatever you guys decide on I'm okay with. Thanks for hosting this, Corey!

No problem. I like doing this kind of stuff and it's another way for us all to get around to meet up since people are becoming more spaced out with their living locations.

It's alright. You're more than welcome to crash at my place again.

NASA is at Mid-Ohio the weekend of the 25th. Not sure if I will go (probably not) but it might conflict with others.

The only dates I definitely can't do are May 5th and September 22nd. May 5 I'll be at Mid-Ohio with PCA.

NASA is at Mid-Ohio the weekend of the 25th. Not sure if I will go (probably not) but it might conflict with others.

The only dates I definitely can't do are May 5th and September 22nd. May 5 I'll be at Mid-Ohio with PCA.

I can't go to the Glen so that date isn't a killer for me either, but I figured Marlon, Lauri, Phen, Fez, and Pablo usually go to it (at least I thought) so I thought the August date would work out the best, but we'll wait and see what the other think if they chime in.

We are out as we'll be in Watkins Glen, hosting this event with Mazda Canada, we should be good with any of the other dates.

I want to see if Jen gets this new job first. I really want to give it a try.

I voted August but then realized I might be in Seatle that weekend

So since the polling is closed I'll be starting a new thread to hopefully get stickied and I'll post the s*** out of it to hopefully have the best turnout yet. Looks like the August 25th date had the most votes and the least amount of conflict so that will be the date we are shooting for. I had a great time last time and hopefully this year will be better yet.

Latest posts

Back