B-Dubs Meet March 24, 2013

I had a blast especially the shenanigans when we almost got lost

Mike, thanks for coming all the way out and nice to meet you! I told Marlon, as you blew by us on the highway, I'm calling you "Crazy Mike" for your mad driving skillz ; ) AND the amount of food and bev you can throw down in a short period of time!! That last beer in 3 chugs blew me away! LOL

Haha, that was funny. Phen and I got the BW3's and I was like "I'm pretty sure this is the right location...".

I just realized Patrick and Jake might be brothers.

Let's not go there ... glad at least MIKE enjoyed the confusion ...

that was awesome. The local Mansfield drivers didn't know what to do

(bird) I need to dye my hair. And I have no idea how Jake and I look anything alike

and I don't know why but when first meeting you two (P & J) I kept getting you confused ... but now I finally know Jake well enough (MS3 Install help) and I'll remember Patrick, the little irish ginger kid (are you even irish?, i just associate Patrick and red hair as Irish : / )

The 3 generations that I know of were all born within the limits of the modern day Ukraine. That's where I was born and therefore I consider myself 99.9% ukrainian. I will also accept Soviet as that is politically correct for the time and place of my birth. :)
Now, don't get me started on the whole st pattys culture of posers. Why do people need a reason to get trashed anyway? A lack of a reason could therefore be a reason. Philosophy 101? heheeee

The 3 generations that I know of were all born within the limits of the modern day Ukraine. That's where I was born and therefore I consider myself 99.9% ukrainian. I will also accept Soviet as that is politically correct for the time and place of my birth. :)
Now, don't get me started on the whole st pattys culture of posers. Why do people need a reason to get trashed anyway? A lack of a reason could therefore be a reason. Philosophy 101? heheeee

So can we associate Borat with you? Hahaha. Just messing.

Hell yeah... I don't need a reason to get drunk, listen to Irish music, and act like an asshole. I do that almost daily!

Latest posts

Back