GI: MSP Brake Duct Kit

iSport makes some ram air port type things already... If you buy them and get the pipeing wouldent that work?

Add me to the list.
got it.
Count me in
word.
iSport makes some ram air port type things already... If you buy them and get the pipeing wouldent that work?
most likely. I have not seen these... are they functional? From what I have seen from isport is great cosmetic stuff but nothing tested for functionality.

let me know.
wtf's up with this. I'm really interested
I am gathering fog light deletes from the MSP, protege, and p5 as well as the fog light holders so that kaminari can begin to make a hopefully universal mold

see above.

I'd be interested in the spindle mounting part of it. I haven't made that yet and I melt zipties like crazy.

I don't think so. Lol why?

its wasnt showing up for me :[ but it is now!

list is updated; im sorry for the lack of progress on this. trying to gather the parts to send to kaminari. This will probably not be the fastest GI/GB thread being as I am taking 18 credits this summer while working full time. Thanks for your patients guys

Last edited:
Ahh got ya. Hmm weird. I just have say I love your car and skills on the track btw.

:) thanks a lot. its been a real good year (or so) on track :) wish I had more footage inside the car. Once the MSP got dialed in it really showed some good potential. More hp would be nice, but I'm so glad I never sold it.

Aiming for a podium finish in the upcoming events in Redline Time Attack. :)

something like this... but actually functional :]

rainvisors3.jpg

Back