My MSP.... for sale.

I get near dealer cost on new Mazdas from my current guy.

If I got an RX-8 it would have to be Titanium, sunroof, and the black/red leather interior. I tried to find one used before, it was near impossible. So I'd probably have to order from the factory to get what I wanted.

so that is your car................my bad never realized it. good luck with the sale and i hope to see you at hin. i am doing my best to be their with a few new toys....

rob

btw it is good to see the lip painted.

Yes, that is me.

Lip painted.... good.

You'll be back in time for HIN? Or are you back already?

i am back already but i leave in abt 2 weeks for 1 month...... i am hoping to be back intime for hin

Nice car, too bad you're selling it. This is off-topic but how do you like the speedhut gauges? I forgot all about them (looked into them a while ago). Just wondering if you would suggest them over, say autometer or something?

Also considering.....

toyota_altezza.jpg
+
106_big-turbocharger.jpe

350hp HP IS300? mmmmmmmmm

I've done the Mazda thing for about 6 years... If I get another one it will be an RX-8. I don't hate my car by any means, I just want something a little better. I don't see a 3 as much of an upgrade really (even though the MS3 seems pretty frickn nuts). I'm wanting a higher end car that's either AWD or RWD. If that doesnt happen I'll just keep what I have now.

I wish Mazda had more options for me... I have a lot of Mazda type insignia throughout my house and garage which I would like to keep and have have a purpose. :D

definetly get the rx-8... if not jus keep the msp, they're hard to come by... specially if its as nice as yours...

i dont know know about a used rx-8. i guess it would depend on if i knew the previous owner. most people dont know the "extra care and super frequent oil checks" needed when owning a rotary, lol.

those are some purdy trailing arms BTW.

god, that is one sick car. It is.....beautiful!
Shame you are selling. But I do understand where you are coming from.
In one year, (hopefully), I'll be browsing some german cars (BMW, VW) maybe even Audi. I need the power and the strong aftermarket

good luck with your sales

that's alot of work done on it man, good luck the sell and with the sti, or rx-8. Next car on my list is the good old evo 8.

b_dues said:
that's alot of work done on it man, good luck the sell and with the sti, or rx-8. Next car on my list is the good old evo 8.

Free bump someone buy this guys car.
EVO is nice but the ride is kidney jaring....and the interior is...well...cheap and sparse.

II-Savy said:
Free bump someone buy this guys car.
EVO is nice but the ride is kidney jaring....and the interior is...well...cheap and sparse.

Yeah, I know, but when it comes down to it between the evo and the sti, for some reason I just prefer the esthetics of the evo 8 over the sti, so that's my deciding point, lol, but ya never know eh, opinions change.

b_dues said:
Yeah, I know, but when it comes down to it between the evo and the sti, for some reason I just prefer the esthetics of the evo 8 over the sti, so that's my deciding point, lol, but ya never know eh, opinions change.

AGain to the top.
The EVO is nice and stupid fast. I like the ouside alot but man the interior is bad, did they ever remove the LANCER lettering near the gagues?

II-Savy said:
AGain to the top.
The EVO is nice and stupid fast. I like the ouside alot but man the interior is bad, did they ever remove the LANCER lettering near the gagues?

Not too sure, but I found one in my area for sale, so I am going to go test drive it soon. Definately looking forward to it. A Top Gear video of the EVO VIII said the same thing, that it has a horrible interior, but could you compare it to the MSP?

Back