My MSP.... for sale.

What's horrible about the EVO interior? It is kinda plasticy I suppose. That's pretty common for most any modern car though.

b_dues said:
Not too sure, but I found one in my area for sale, so I am going to go test drive it soon. Definately looking forward to it. A Top Gear video of the EVO VIII said the same thing, that it has a horrible interior, but could you compare it to the MSP?

I guess you can't compare it cause of the suspension and motor but I just don't know, I can still break the law in all but 2 of the gears in my car and the interior is way nicer than the EVO. The dash just kills me. Also the fact that Mitsu could pull out of the US any year now.

HorsepowerFreak said:
What's horrible about the EVO interior? It is kinda plasticy I suppose. That's pretty common for most any modern car though.

The STi gagues alone make the interior way nicer than the EVO. Seats, door panals just add to it.

Dude, get an STI, you WILL NOT be disappointed!! My friend has an 04 silver sti with turboxs turboback and ProDrive axle back, cobb stage 2 tune, KandN FIPK, underdrive pulley, The thing is so freaking fast it's not funny. And it handles like crazy, sure the evo handles a tad better but who really uses the car to it limits, really??! If I could afford one I would have one ASAP!!

benben84 said:
Dude, get an STI, you WILL NOT be disappointed!! My friend has an 04 silver sti with turboxs turboback and ProDrive axle back, cobb stage 2 tune, KandN FIPK, underdrive pulley, The thing is so freaking fast it's not funny. And it handles like crazy, sure the evo handles a tad better but who really uses the car to it limits, really??! If I could afford one I would have one ASAP!!

you would be disappointed in the looks department.

mspHtown said:
you would be disappointed in the looks department.

ya im not a big fan of the looks myself they are a great car though. Why not a mazdaspeed 6 bigger car, luxurious, nice interior, great motor to start with

HorsepowerFreak said:
That does not work.QUOTE]

Well thats how he bought it. It's 3inch turboxs turboback with the 2.5inch Prodrive axleback instead of the turboxs axleback. the guy wanted a more stock look and sound so that's why he went prodrive axleback. It is kinda stupid to get 3inch and finish it off with a smaller pipe. My friend wants to change it though.

How can people say sti is not good looking! I think it's much more aggressive looking than the evo. It's kinda got a muscle look to it. And it sounds so much better than the evo.

Turboback means it goes from the turbo all the way back. ie, downpipe, midpipe, and cat-back.

Turboback implies everything from the turbo back. If there's a different catback or axleback on it then no longer is the other part the same brand of turboback.

Nice car hope the sell goes good so you get your scooby.

HorsepowerFreak said:
Turboback means it goes from the turbo all the way back. ie, downpipe, midpipe, and cat-back.

Turboback implies everything from the turbo back. If there's a different catback or axleback on it then no longer is the other part the same brand of turboback.

No crap, but you should get what I was saying from what I wrote. There is no such thing as turboaxleback so...
Turboback TO THE axleback it's just easier saying then ie, downpipe, midpipe, and cat-back, bla bla bla Let's gets back on subject.

It becomes individual pieces then. The turbo back doesnt go anywhere besides to the back of the car. A turboback cannot mate to any other part, it is everything. You can generically say "turboback" which would refer a full system after the turbo, but once you start naming companies it's to the specific parts only.

I only correct this because improper use of terminology makes my job as a parts salesman very hard. :)

Another idea I had was to sell the Protege and put most of the money into my FC. I think I could fully restore that thing and have a pretty badace setup.

HorsepowerFreak said:
It becomes individual pieces then. The turbo back doesnt go anywhere besides to the back of the car. A turboback cannot mate to any other part, it is everything. You can generically say "turboback" which would refer a full system after the turbo, but once you start naming companies it's to the specific parts only.

I only correct this because improper use of terminology makes my job as a parts salesman very hard. :)

Cool, sorry for being lazy. Since you deal with parts, can you find me a jdm set of blinker fluid hoses. (poke)

with evo it's not if u use it to the limits....it's the drive feel.
sti's feel is more sloppy compared to evo's....even if u're not at the limit in both cars.

interior-wise, MSP has better interior than evo. that is true.

benben84 said:
Cool, sorry for being lazy. Since you deal with parts, can you find me a jdm set of blinker fluid hoses. (poke)

They're actually called fluid exchange signal transmitters.

/mocks myself.

Back