The Ultimate MSP Vendors

Hey where did you find all the info on hiboost internal kit and the rest of the hiboost products? I went on their website and didnt see any of those products.

I found all the information in the forums by searching. I spent about 4 hours searching for all this information. This is where I found most of the info about the internals kit http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78317

mspeed101 said:
Hey where did you find all the info on hiboost internal kit and the rest of the hiboost products? I went on their website and didnt see any of those products.

i'd agree with ph... beau from M.A.M. should be on there. great customer service and forum participation as you can probably tell from a lot of posts (even if it isn't directly related to making a sale to someone). inquired about a month back, just to search around doing homework for products and his replies were FAST!... like PM him one day and usual turn around reply is about the next day, 3-5 days max.

about to find out personally how the quality and fitment of the turbo kit for myself soon...(eekdance)

Classy thread...you should mention who is an Authorized Vendor / Approved Merchant Member / Manufacturer...there is a definite track record difference between non AV vendors and AV vendors...;)

Like i said before, I would but I don't know what they sell. Their website is "under construction". The only thing I know he sells is pistons, but I don't have any information about them. If they want to be on there, all he has to do is PM me with the information.

starflare21 said:
i'd agree with ph... beau from M.A.M. should be on there. great customer service and forum participation as you can probably tell from a lot of posts (even if it isn't directly related to making a sale to someone). inquired about a month back, just to search around doing homework for products and his replies were FAST!... like PM him one day and usual turn around reply is about the next day, 3-5 days max.

about to find out personally how the quality and fitment of the turbo kit for myself soon...(eekdance)

Ok, I updated it with that information. ;)

Antoine said:
Classy thread...you should mention who is an Authorized Vendor / Approved Merchant Member / Manufacturer...there is a definite track record difference between non AV vendors and AV vendors...;)

I went on your website and it doesn't show a price for the hardpipe kit and Injen CAI. If those prices are valid, what prices do you want me to put in there?

********** said:
That was the GB price a few months ago.

TH Hardpiping is $395 and Injen is $272. Package price is $635.

Shipping is always free.

Last edited:
hey cullen..if i order the TH hardpipes today..id get em monday? or would the hurricane screw everything up?

Thanks

hello2000 said:
bump (rockon)
I'm new, lots of wasted time looking thru this forum. First big payoff is your listing, please keep rankings regardless of other opinions about your opinion.

Thanx ;)

ehhjall said:
I'm new, lots of wasted time looking thru this forum. First big payoff is your listing, please keep rankings regardless of other opinions about your opinion.

I did update it with the AV/AMM/Manuf. I searched for their names and looked in their profile. If it didn't say "AV, AMM or Manuf, then I didn't put anything under thier name. You have Corksport as an AV, but in their profile it doesn't say AV.

Back