The Ultimate MSP Vendors

great work but essential speed shouldnt even be mentioned - i ordered their FMIC back in march '04 and TO THIS DAY i havent recieved anything except emails givin me runarounds

Oh no, I didn't know that. That sucks, I'm sorry. I ranked them based on what they sell for our cars. I never dealt with them before, I would be pretty pissed too. (bang)

b00sted said:
great work but essential speed shouldnt even be mentioned - i ordered their FMIC back in march '04 and TO THIS DAY i havent recieved anything except emails givin me runarounds

Are these "Star Wars Galaxies" credits? If so, I can use them at my weapons vendor for a new set of tri-layer composite armor!

Last edited:
Ok I added Wagner, but I went to modern performance's website and there is not MSP products on there.

mx3ownzj00 said:
what about Wagner Motorsports and Modern Performance, Inc?

you're going to the MP for SRT4's right? that's the wrong site :)

PM MPNick and ask him for a full list of products and services.

hello2000 said:
So you think I should remove the ranking?
imo yes because again these are just one persons opinion, some will agree some will disagree

I could provide examples but I dont think its fair to the vendors, most people that have been here for a while know who to deal with and who not to

Ok, I will remove the rankings

tekkie said:
imo yes because again these are just one persons opinion, some will agree some will disagree

I could provide examples but I dont think its fair to the vendors, most people
that have been here for a while know who to deal with and who not to
mx3ownzj00 said:
you're going to the MP for SRT4's right? that's the wrong site :)

PM MPNick and ask him for a full list of products and services.
I went to http://www.modernperformance.com

i'm not sure MPI has a site. just PM Nick though, and he'll tell you all you need to know. there are LOTS of Modern Performances around. MPNick is in NJ, the MP you have linked is in TX.

where did you get the 12-15whp number for the wagner fmic...just wondering, cuz i have one, but never saw that mentioned anywhere on here

Cullen: are those your independent test numbers?

hello2000: thanks, going to wagner's site mighta helped, huh? I got all my info from the board.

goku4658 said:
Cullen: are those your independent test numbers?

hello2000: thanks, going to wagner's site mighta helped, huh? I got all my info from the board.
They are test results that Wagner released. I didn't see a dyno sheet though.

Back