evo wing

48562_6253.jpg

i found him on cardomain and mazdatuning, but it doesnt have any addtional photos. (rant)

Last edited:
I think it looks better being as tall as it is but the shape of our stock one would be a lot better, doesnt look to bad though

this guy is my friend if you have any questions about the Evo spoiler he has on... i have to say it looks much nicer when you see it live. I thought it was big too at first but looks much better in person.

if u wanna ask him more about it u can see more pics and talk to him on http://mazdaevo.monchar.com

i think that looks awesome... that isnt the evo 8 spoiler though becuase there is no c/f on the insides.... does anyone know what it is? (an older one or a replica evo) but we know it fits now... i found an oem 8 spoiler that some guy is selling on an evo forum that im probably picking up for 125 american. plus getting it painted. but i heard that the oem one from mitsu is 1500 american so i dont this deal is so bad. hahaha i think the kit would look really good with my BC2 kit.

you could get this cheap imitation

http://www.spoilersmart.com/showspoiler.asp?id=SEV08

Looks really big in my opinion....and sometimes it makes me re-think what I'am doing. still got some time as the wing is in back order. I just love the carbon center which is perfect for my look. At the same time I like the APR carbon JGTC wings, although I also think they are too aggressive.

Attachments

• AS-105914.jpg
    AS-105914.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
oh and another thought about the evo wing, they make some for the regular lancers (the fake lancers imo) too, has anyone looked into those ones to see if they will fit our cars better?

This is really what I want....but I cant see myself spend over $750 on this small little insignificant barely noticeable very limited trunk lip. But if I could find a replica I would be all over it.

Attachments

• mines_spoiler_vividracing.bmp
    819.2 KB · Views: 213
Here is a subbie with the carbon wing I also like. (bicker)

Attachments

• ing02.jpg
    ing02.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 241
The sniper wing or blackwidow 2 wing for honda's would like nice on our cars if they had one for it it looks kind of like the mines one and sticks out more

pretty sure its the one off of protege garage.....looks good nice n slim nothin big like a wrx. id get one if i had the cash.

Nothing on my end...I cancelled my order...other items will come first.

Back