evo wing

Be carefull "carbon fiber look-alike material" If you are patient enough and look on www.evolutionm.net you can find OEM wings for sale for just a little more than the replica.

Vic

Not hard at all. The base of the wing is metal, so a new hole was needed and threaded...the other hole fits over the trunk with no problems.

so the wing is basically a direct bolt on with the exception of that one hole that you have to put in? that just seems like its to easy

so lets say i have xcellerated concepts*sp cf trunk and an evo # spoiler... fitment would be just drilling holes? the spoiler is NOT to wide?

Thats sweet...its not a perfect fit...the Evo trunk is a little wider and has a different angle towards the front of the wing. You will have to grind the stud in the wing out and re-drill a new hole at the front of it. The rear mounting hole aligns good.

Attachments

• msp_3160_wing.jpg
    msp_3160_wing.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 145
FlyinHawaiian said:
I was just browsing the forum and stumbled across this thread, but could you go to a body shop and ask if they could get a replacement wing for an Evo VIII or MR? I know you're gonna be paying OEM costs and all, but if you've got the money, I guess that could work. People are gonna wreck their Evo's and or damage parts of them that need to be replaced... Someone's gotta have them.

I noticed in the picture of your car, the front spoiler is a lot different from what i've seen availabe in the aftermarket place. Can i ask you where you got that and if you have any pics of it, please? Thanks!

Back