Dragger's Guide: Mazdaspeed Protege Quarter Mile Bragging Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
jestermsp said:
at the risk of sounding like a total ass.. how come a bubble hatch with a full interior can run 10.2 and we cant? i would think maybe a mam built block n thumper kit set at 30psi tuned with some big ass 880cc injectors would do it. the civic like i said has a full leather interior with a t3 at 27psi and no lsd on a ls vtec. of course he is tuned and all but still. it just seems we could hit tens with money and tuning.

bah haha

Cause everyone is ponanny and wont turn the boost up. mainly cause the tranny wont make it down the track :p

but i finally broke 12s.. with the ultimate mod.. evolution upgrade kit ;-)

I'll do it. I haven't been around much lately, Don't worry it will get on there.

Updated guys. Sorry for the wicked long delay.
If all goes right today maybe we will have a new contender next week.

Style-N-Speed said:
new time

13.51sec@104mph
(FMIC, 3inch TB Exhaust, Air Intake, AFC, 11psi)

makes me wonder what my car can do now that its rebuilt properly ... prior to my rebuild, i hit 103.5mph with worn out potenzas for a whoppin 14.2 lol ... i might swing by the race track next tuesday and see if i can get it into the mid 13s ... that'd be awesome.

what kinda tires do you have?

I had a 13.3 @ 108 last year with my T3...update that, eh?

More to come.

Kooldino said:
I had a 13.3 @ 108 last year with my T3...update that, eh?

More to come.

Post your mods and it will be up there.

Just wanted to update my time. 14.91 at 92.5 mph. CAI and corksport exhaust are mods. Was a 100 degrees out too. Kinda sucked.

I just got my times i ran a 14.812@96.46 MPH. my mods are FMIC,Unichip, CAI,turbosmart Boost controller,440cc injectors

With your mods, I'd think you'd be higher... What boost were you at? I did a 14.448@98.3 mph on 10psi with everything in my sig minus the MAM exhaust manifold and 60mm TB on full street trim, including my big-ass sub box and 35psi in each tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back