Dragger's Guide: Mazdaspeed Protege Quarter Mile Bragging Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked said:
no offense,but do you have your timeslip for proof?
Yes sir! But please dont ask me to resize it because I dont know how to do that! I finally figured out how to save it so this is the best I could do

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 144
I just wish I had a video of that run! That was one of my best launches ever! Its ok though cause next time I go to the track I will have someone video tape it for me :)

People have to send me their times and I will update them.

Which brings up a good point. This has always been a MSP only 1/4 time thread. Should we start adding P5's, Mp3's, etc.?

BlkZoomZoom said:

Which brings up a good point. This has always been a MSP only 1/4 time thread. Should we start adding P5's, Mp3's, etc.?

I would say pretty much anything with the 2.0.

14.93 @ 94.9 (8 PSI)

BlkZoomZoom said:

You have an MP3 now(PDH). Yes, you should do all of them.

I notice someone put an elevation figure at the end of their time...

~ As long as there is a turbo, unless you're at it's critical altitude, it will always have the same pressure boosted as if it was at sea level. So it's not like it's 2500ft. boosted air. It's still boosted. (+100% volumetric efficiency)

~ I'm not sure if anyone pointed that out yet, and I felt like I should feel smart for a second...

Alright guys I will update the times tommorow. Anybody that wants their times posted need to either pm me or just post them in this thread. I guess it will be open to any 2.0l fs/de.

no need to post this!!!
i went 14.9 but i had a 2.6 60' time (after pulling pieces of my front broken motor mount out) so i know i'm good for 14.5 ish untuned...

as soon as i get the motor mounts, the AFC tuned, and better tires i should be good for low 14. POSSIBLY like 13.99.

my previous 60' times were like 2.18 so i can't wait.

please don't post this until i get better times becausei'm embarassed. (poke)

stock mazdaspeed protege
16.720@86.37 1/4 mile
11.031@68.40 1/8 mile

add me please....it'll get better !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back