You know you are driving an MSP when...

When it shuts down while driving and you automatically assume catastrophic failure, IE blown LSD, Zoom Zoom Boom.

you know your driving an msp when you are terrified to take it on a long distance trip in fear of catastrophic failure

very very true, I have driven from TX to SC and back twice and each time, breaking down was in the back of my mind. I kept thinking either a blown motor, head gasket or LSD..lol only on the MSP.
side note: glad to see this thread is still going

you know you drive a msp when you tell your self the same thing this guy does

When you realize your faster than a ms3 lol

not a chance in hell buddy lol
sorry i couldnt resist. im one of the few here thats been on both sides of the fence and get s*** from guys on both sides hahahaha

Let's flip this thread on it's ear just once...

You know you WISH you were driving an MSP when you have a reliable truck and you prefer the headaches, pain, and agonizing breakdowns just to drive it again.

When it breaks down twice in two days because of failed aftermarket parts that I installed, and I still can't WAIT until I get to drive it again.

When you just got an MSP and love it, but are now afraid to drive it because of this thread.

you know when you drive a msp when.....

during your build everything you need is highly sought after. people pay big bucks for TURBOLIFE fmic's, Forcefed's goods, 626 valve covers, unichips, racing hart, centercaps, etc

after your build/parting out- you cant sell s*** anymore. forsale boards are pretty much dead, no ones looking for the highly desired parts anymore

hahahaha

you know when you drive a msp when.....

during your build everything you need is highly sought after. people pay big bucks for TURBOLIFE fmic's, Forcefed's goods, 626 valve covers, unichips, racing hart, centercaps, etc

after your build/parting out- you cant sell s*** anymore. forsale boards are pretty much dead, no ones looking for the highly desired parts anymore

hahahaha
I still have parts left over... and I've got them priced way low. Thank god my midpipe finally found a home.

you know you're driving an msp when...

- [/b][/b] you slow down when passing a glass buildings to admire your cars's profile & if you're really smitten you'll pull a u-turn to check out the other side! :d

- you park in bfe away from the rest of the herd and gaze at her before you walk away.

- you change the path of your return walk to take in her lines from several angles before you arrive.

(2cents)...i know the thread was created in light humor and am sorry that some of the jibes here are in earnest. She's my near stock dd that's a blast to drive with no major mods like some folks are aiming for.

Even my friends that drive 'vettes, 'stangs, bmws, acuras, mercedes etc have commented that she looks great and the few that have taken a drive were impressed by the overall experience...

lol.... Lovin this one

Back