You know you are driving an MSP when...

...When you're driving around town, and every time your girl hears the turkey she chuckles and says "aww", but when she hears an SRT, Supra, or any other turbo'd cars BOV she says "ohh..wow!"

Last edited:
...When you're driving around town, and every time your girl hears the turkey she chuckles and says "aww", but when she hears an SRT, Supra, or any other turbo'd cars BOV she says "ohh..wow!"

cant hear anything from the back seat of my car, so idk what your talkin about

strange noises and strange behavior by the car no longer alarm you.
When sometimes just restarting car fixes most problems
you have more fun driving in the winter than the summer because of the size of the intercooler

with full 3inch exhaust? when your in the back seat you cant hear anything, barely even music when its blasting

Are you kidding me... Have you heard the clunk, that's all you can hear coming from the back... Sounds like a body waking up in the trunk...

I think he is saying that when he is with his special lady friend in his car they are in the back seat so no noise coming from the front for them

I think he is saying that when he is with his special lady friend in his car they are in the back seat so no noise coming from the front for them

actually i dont get much of a clunk anyways, but i never made her sit in the back it was a joke, hence made (ex now ha)

You're on your way to trade it in after 6 visits to the dealer in three years and 30k pampered miles. (at 2 hrs. each way)

These are great! I was going to look at a mazdaspeed this week but not sure I want to after these post!

Back