You know you are driving an MSP when...

Spiced MSP

:
2016 Peterbilt 579
I saw the MS6 thread like this so I figured I would start one for the MSP. Sorry to steal your idea MS6 guys..lol. It's interesting to see how these end up. I'll start first

You know you are driving an MSP when your LSD randomly decides to give up on you and leave you stranded.

during some spirited driving your oil pressure goes down to low and you spin a bearing (rofl)

You know youre driving an MSP when it was bought brand new, it now has 10,000 miles on it, and you are at the beach with all your boys cruising the strip hollering at women and the entire electrical system shuts down and you push it to the side of the road and have to get it towed back to the hotel later that night!

Dead cell in the factory battery!!

I got like 8 of these stories, but I'll let someone else go next! LOL

lol you know ur driving an msp when you have to get ur friends and a few randoms to push ur car back home after the lsd pops

You know your driving an msp when you hear loud clunking noises coming from the back.

you know you drive a msp when the stock kenwood cd/mp3 unit quits one day after the warranty has expired

you know you're driving a MSP when you pull up to a lambo and notice your orange is nicer than his orange

...when you've blown the stock sub

...your stereo has died three times

...you give up after your fourth set of of sway bar bushings

...when the fix for hesitation does nothing but reduce the ability to turn up the boost

...when you are on a first name basis at the dealership

...you can't say that you bought it to have a reliable new car with a straight face!

You know your driving a mazdaspeed protege when you cant raise the boost past 10 psi

You know your driving a mazdaspeed protege when people give you funny faces when you tell them you can only run 10psi

You know your driving a mazdaspeed protege when its the sexiest car in the parking lot

You know your driving a mazdaspeed protege when its the slowest turbo car in the parking lot...... :(

You know your drive a MSP when you plan on having a fun night with friends but then pulling away from a light calmly and all of a sudden you trans is making Hella noise and you arnt going awhere, YAY LSD! :D

This s*** is FUNNY as HELL! Great thread!

You know you are driving a MSP when you are running 135mph on the highway heading toward the beach in your new car to pick up some ladies and you blow the seals on your turbo and your car has the power of a hyundai and your turbo sounds like a leaf blower for the rest of the week! (stock boost)

Hello Ladies!

You know your driving a msp when your coming home to san diego from chico and ur lsd pops making a u-turn into the gas station 25miles away from home...Also when your car makes the turkey and people look at you like wtf was that?

You know u have a msp when ur dad gets in and hears the turkey and ask do u want to use my AAA card...lol

You know you are driving an MSP when you hit a twisty back road on a nice day and IMMEDIATELY forget about all the complaints in this thread (drive)

Back