You know you are driving an MSP when...

when you finally bite the bullet and sell it and get a ms3 and think to you self "why the hell did i wait so long" =]

fix for realsies this time

hahahahaha yeahhh, that sums it up.
or when a few of your buddys want to buy it from you but you refuse to sell it to them knowing it may be the demise of your friendship as you know it in the future

or when you finally do sell it and as you drive it to the notary to transfer title you still have second thoughts about selling it hahahaha

hahahahaha yeahhh, that sums it up.
or when a few of your buddys want to buy it from you but you refuse to sell it to them knowing it may be the demise of your friendship as you know it in the future

or when you finally do sell it and as you drive it to the notary to transfer title you still have second thoughts about selling it hahahaha

s*** man you read my mind, i have a few friends that really want it but im like nahhhh its really unreliable. my brother wants it too but i refuse.

You know you drive a MSP when your turbo seals go out and you gotta tell your friends its just the seafoam doing its job.

yet you laugh in there face when you have the right mods and can beat them even though you are only boosting 8 psi b/c these damn cars respond so well to the small upgrades!

Finally someone who knows the true potential of these cars, we can be faster than evos sti ms3 when you drive a pretty modded msp at 7psi that's when you realize your driving a msp

Finally someone who knows the true potential of these cars, we can be faster than evos sti ms3 when you drive a pretty modded msp at 7psi that's when you realize your driving a msp

Hmmm interesting, I've never heard anyone say that. What kind of mods might you need to out run an Evo/STI/MS3? And I assume you mean modded MSP vs Unmodded Evo/STI/MS3?

Hmmm interesting, I've never heard anyone say that. What kind of mods might you need to out run an Evo/STI/MS3? And I assume you mean modded MSP vs Unmodded Evo/STI/MS3?

There is a youtube video of an msp pulling on an STI. However, that was a highly modified msp and I'm not sure what the STI had done with it. Either way STIs are 30k, MSPs are less than 10k. With some mods you can at least compete and be respected.

MS3 can be taken by a lightly modded MSP on 10 pounds of boost. Evos and STI's....well, maybe after a build. I dunno, never wasted my time running with one

take a turn in a msp, then take the same turn in another car...thats how you know your driving a msp....i miss mine

yeah^^ when you drive your dad's truck and almost flip it cause you forget you arent in your msp

or when you get at least one text a day saying "hey i just saw you driving!" and your normal response is "lucky, i wish i could see my car driving" lol

when the most reliable part (a garrett turbo) goes at 108k meanwhile youve replaced almost every other part on the car. turbo has seen 10-16psi since 30k or something like that. lol

when your muffler becomes un-attached and you start your car at work and your catless exhaust makes the car alarm on the mercedes next to you go off lol

when you are a valet driver and you drive everything and everything from a minivan to mazerati's and porsches and you can't wait to drive your car home at the end of the shift

Back