You know you are driving an MSP when...

Drove to get some food, pased by this stanced 240 and they guy had a afro and was staring at me. It made me laugh.

Lol cool story bro. U know u have an msp when ur intercooler pipe is broken and ur slower than a regular protege

When you attempt to sell a "mint" MSP only to end up initiated into BENT ROD SQUAD!!! Ya buddy!!

... when your car is frequently the best looking one in the parking lot.

... when it drives great, ALL OF THE TIME (because you modded it correctly and didn't half ass things)

... when the guy with the 1991 240 tries to hate on FWD, as if you give two s**** about drifting and/or RWD, and his car looks like something out of a junk yard/breaks down daily while yours looks pristine and drives awesome!

reviving...

... when you consider your car reliable if nothing breaks for at least a month

... when you always have parts waiting to be installed

... when your car is STILL the best looking in the parking lot 10 years later

When you have so many squeeky dash noises you just turn the radio up just enough to drown out the noises, and then turnning it down as I approach the back roads :)

When you have so many squeaky dash noises you just turn the radio up just enough to drown out the noises, and then turnning it down as I approach the back roads :)
this is basically why i fell in love with this car.. squeaks or not, she handles like a champ in the back roads

this is basically why i fell in love with this car.. squeaks or not, she handles like a champ in the back roads

reviving...

... when you consider your car reliable if nothing breaks for at least a month

... when you always have parts waiting to be installed

... when your car is STILL the best looking in the parking lot 10 years later

1000000000000000000000000000000% agree with both statements (drive2)(bow)

when this is how you drive it

lhMns.jpg

reverse that and that is how mine lives..

I know I don't own one but I'll throw this one out there...

You know you WANT to drive an MSP when you hear how fun they are even after reading everything in this thread.

If the msp handles anything like the P5 then I'm sure they're a blast. Hopefully one day I'll join this exclusive club.

Better. They handle much, much better than a P5. A P5 is a fun, responsive car. An MSP begs you to to push it, especially in the twisties!

I know I don't own one but I'll throw this one out there...

You know you WANT to drive an MSP when you hear how fun they are even after reading everything in this thread.

If the msp handles anything like the P5 then I'm sure they're a blast. Hopefully one day I'll join this exclusive club.

Back