Who loves their msp

I like threads like these because they make me appreciate my car more. About 2 months ago I was moments away from trading my MSP in for a 02 Lexus IS300 but couldn't do it. I have a generally stock setup but I still love the car.

!!! .. Where did you find them?!

hehe they were given to me by a friend with a msp. this is how the conversation went "hey do you like the entire cf piece for the center console or just the edges that cover up the imitation cf". i was like "the sides why?". and then they get thrown at my face lol and that was that. and i have no clue where he got them from so i cant help you there haha but i can tell you they look awesome =) and you should definetly find you some.

i've had my msp for two years now and i love her so much. and yeah, i've got some mods on it and it feels great. next year im shooting for a brand new gt28rs and build motor from speed circuit.

i love my msp so much that im starting to build the motor =) gonna pick up my spare long block next week and hopefully have everythign i want assembled and in by febuary. if everything goes good i should be the 1st forged msp in the 757 woot!!

umm custom fmic, custom sri, thunder manifold (pnp), 3" apexr1 j pipe back, eibach sport lines, kartboy exhaust hangers, kartboy shifter bushings, kartboy short shifter and knob, ss afc, optima red top, rr racing insters ( front and rear), awr inserts ( sides), joe p mbc, yeller bezel, gauges, oem cf hood, 03.5 lip removed and 03 oem msp fog setup put in, samco vacume lines, vacume block, and i still have my pnp 626 mani, nsn intake mani spacer and my fs-ze intake cam sitting around waiting to go in when i drop the new motor in im proally forgetting soem stuff too. and so far ive owned the car 7 months and i bought it bone stock.

umm custom fmic, custom sri, thunder manifold (pnp), 3" apexr1 j pipe back, eibach sport lines, kartboy exhaust hangers, kartboy shifter bushings, kartboy short shifter and knob, ss afc, optima red top, rr racing insters ( front and rear), awr inserts ( sides), joe p mbc, yeller bezel, gauges, oem cf hood, 03.5 lip removed and 03 oem msp fog setup put in, samco vacume lines, vacume block, and i still have my pnp 626 mani, nsn intake mani spacer and my fs-ze intake cam sitting around waiting to go in when i drop the new motor in im proally forgetting soem stuff too. and so far ive owned the car 7 months and i bought it bone stock.

congradu-*******-lations, thats impressive for that amount of time, I've got not even a 1/4 of that stuff including the parts that haven't arrived yet and I've had the car for going on 5 months now (first)

ehh i started off slow for the 1st month with the just the springs and short shifter but then i just started ripping into like i did when i turboed my 240sx. lol ive done the turbo manifold swap on the msp about 5 times now lol

wow dude you sure got some money in the bank lol, but i have had mine for about 7 months too. and my sig has all the s*** that i have done, im hoping to have to the money ready to foge the motor or do AWR coilovers this winter.

have you dynoed your car yet 2.0tspeed, and did you notice a diff. with the thunder mani.

no i havent dynoed it yet i wont do it till i put everythign else on and now im not putting everythign on till i drop the new motor in so ill be making some good numbers when ever i dyno it =). and ******* a with my thinder manifold i noticed a s*** ton of difference in top end from 3rd-5th my car dosent feel like it dies out any more. but then again my manifold has also been ported to the max too. o and if you wake up one more and your gt28rs has been swapped with a 25r and you see a titanium speed haulin ass away its just me paying you a little visit lol

wow dude you sure got some money in the bank lol, but i have had mine for about 7 months too. and my sig has all the s*** that i have done, im hoping to have to the money ready to foge the motor or do AWR coilovers this winter.

have you dynoed your car yet 2.0tspeed, and did you notice a diff. with the thunder mani.

dude thats just as impressive, your sig is full of big stuff in there

since were comparing mod lists a little i'll drop my little list:

awr rear end links
karboy exhaust hangers
Injen CAI
energy suspension rear sway bar bushings (yay no more clunk) (cool)
Hard pipes
HKS SSQV
CustomMSP IC
Brach ALT Pulley
Brach Water Pump Pulley
Brach Power Steering Pulley
Brach Crank Pulley
Autometer Gauges
EDIT: oh yeah forgot the PNP intake mani + VCTS Removed

Last edited:
no i havent dynoed it yet i wont do it till i put everythign else on and now im not putting everythign on till i drop the new motor in so ill be making some good numbers when ever i dyno it =). and ******* a with my thinder manifold i noticed a s*** ton of difference in top end from 3rd-5th my car dosent feel like it dies out any more. but then again my manifold has also been ported to the max too. o and if you wake up one more and your gt28rs has been swapped with a 25r and you see a titanium speed haulin ass away its just me paying you a little visit lol

can you bring me his flywheel...(birthday) lol j/k

nice i cant wait to get the long block in so i can start tearing it apart and get it ready for rods, pistons, lightweight flywheel, clutch, gt28rs, the cam, and the intake mani. this car is going to be beast i cant wait till its done

I've only had my MSP since early august and I love it like crazy. First time I drove by the car was like 3am at a mazda dealer. I was like holy s*** thats sweet!!! Next day I test drove it and was like its ok, but then after gettin in my 01 preotege es and coming back 4 more times to drive it, I bought it lol. I couldnt get enough, even though its an 03 I drove it right out of the showroom because they had the speed protege, speed3 and speed 6 all lined up. Only one guy owned it and he was crazy old so never razed it.

So far I've been using all my money buying stuff for it, already been to the track getting a 13.9 with it. Thats just with FMIC I had lying around and boost turned up with slicks lol. I have big plans for this one!!

MSP2003.5 Nick, I see you have a Tial BOV listed there, which one and how does it sound?

Back