Who loves their msp

What is this a/c thing you are speaking of with the windows? When my ac is on I can put up my windows....

reason why i don't have a gf. she'll never understand my love for cars and why i hook'em up.

then again, if i find one that does understand... i'd be the happiest man alive.

Hence why we need to kidnap Rush and have her cloned... I'll entice her with some more CF parts, then someone can jump out the bushes and grab her, lol :)

Hence why we need to kidnap Rush and have her cloned... I'll entice her with some more CF parts, then someone can jump out the bushes and grab her, lol :)

Good idea but i think she is to smart for that. all i can say is i wish every girl could be into cars like rush. it would make things a lot easier for us car guys.

i'm starting to hate it more and more, maybe I'm just pissed because my tires keep getting holes in them, or the water leaking into my cabin near the ecu etc...

I love mine to death. I wish I had the money to finish her but it will come in time.

Love my MSP. It is really the best car to buy if you are young and want to fix up a car. Right now I am awaiting Brach H.'s pulleys so i can pamper my baby with some less unsprung weight!

sorry to threadjack, but dude you never return any of my pms anymore. I was hoping to get some help with these pulleys when they are all done. Please pm me if you are interested in helping a forum member out.

if were gonna kidnap rush...i say we do it borat style, with the big ass potatoe sack. Then get her cloned, and once were done...clone some more... i want a 3 to 1 ratio here people.

if were gonna kidnap rush...i say we do it borat style, with the big ass potatoe sack. Then get her cloned, and once were done...clone some more... i want a 3 to 1 ratio here people.

ok, but no offense to Rush when i say this...ive only seen pics of her on this forum, but the clones that i receive I want to be fed and have a little meat on them bones before I take delivery!

She's a mod, she could close, delete, ban, and whatever else if she wanted to.

its clearly not meant to be offensive in anyway. If i said anything that made her uncomfortable I will be happy to edit it, but everything said has all been in good fun and they have all been jokes...

LOL @ all you crackpots.

1. While it might sound like a good idea to clone a bunch of car-adept females, you boys would all wind up crying and cupping your shrunken testicles .. after you repeatedly have your asses handed to you on the track/street by GIRLS. (evil)

2. Don't insult my tinyness! (tininess? tinieness? WTF-ever) .. I can't help it that metabolism is a rabid psychopath that won't let me get over 105 pounds. :( .. But goddammit, I'm only 5'1". I'm not THAT emaciated, nyaaah.

3. Yash' .. you know that if you managed to get ahold of another set of those CF pieces that go along the edges of the radio trim ..

4. J00 will all submit to the will of the MSP Mod', whatever it happens to be .. sooner or later. (shady)

I think about selling my car everyday. But then the looks you get from others thinking its an evo or don't fringin know WTH it is, that's priceless. All those ricers with their confused faces. LOL. Makes you appreciate the car even more because of its rarity. Here in Vancouver, BC, CANADA! , there are only a handful.
Eventually, I will sell it...thinking of getting a 2004 subaru forester xt...sleeper anyone?

Im loving my MSP, everytime i open my door to the garage and everytime i drive it. No mods for me, or at least when its not car show season. If you think msp's are rare, think abt the stock msp. Yup, mine is almost stock, aside from the bigger exhaust pipe. Its still a head turner even with guys who drives the the badass ms3.

Back