We lost a fellow brother last night...

peace and blessing and may his soul rest knowing he is still and always in the hearts and minds of those he touched.

I have never met him but somehow I feel a connection, It's like that with most of us on the forum

RIP

I just thought of a nice idea for a picture that you guys in shannon's area could do (i live in vegas, but hey it's a good idea IMO):

why don't all the MSPs line up for a picture, but in the middle there is a blank space representing shannon...?

i don't know, sorry if i'm just blabbin'...wish i could do more. (sad2)

its a good idea however we did take a picture yesterday of the 5 cars that showed up ( 2 laser blue, 1 sunlight silver, 1 titanium, and my spicy orange) and we all stood by the cars and had the mother stand by my car i am gonna get it blown up to a small poster size and send it to the family

Shadow102 said:
its a good idea however we did take a picture yesterday of the 5 cars that showed up ( 2 laser blue, 1 sunlight silver, 1 titanium, and my spicy orange) and we all stood by the cars and had the mother stand by my car i am gonna get it blown up to a small poster size and send it to the family

oh. well you guys got a picture...too bad it can't be on better terms...

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has shown their support for our fallen brother's family. I hope you all realize how important it was to Shannon's family that their beautiful son had touched so many people in some way. Most of the posts in this thread have never even met Shannon, but we all shared something, a passion, a love for cars and the motorsport way. I was at the very heartfelt service yesterday and it was amazing the way our support has helped his family through this tough time. When talking with his mother, Robin, she told us again and again how much she has read this thread and it has brought peace to her heart, because her son, Shannon Seabolt, has touched this many people, even if it is only because we shared one thin fragment of our lives with each other. Thank you everyone who helped with the arangement. It stood out something different from tradition, but in a good way, it was welcomed with loving grace. For those that have no idea what I am talking about, there was an arrangement there from the community and friends in the shape of the Mazda Flying "M". They know it meant alot to Shannon and that meant alot to them and I want it to mean alot to you, the people all over this nation and even other parts of the world. We are a communtiy that respects and prays for each other during our hardships, even though we have never physically crossed paths. In Robin's words "It is amazing" Nothing makes you stronger than to have a stranger tell you that you and yours are helping them cope with this kind of a loss. They know that there are many people that would have been there to share their condolances if it was physically possible. Be proud, you are spreading strength. Please remember Shannon and keep him in your thoughts, to me Shannon is a hero because undoubtly he will be there when I decide not to take a risk, and to me he is saving lives. so I'll finnish by asking you to take care, drive safely, use your head, because there are more people than you can imagine that care for you in some way, wether it be friendship, or common passions. Scott D Stilwell

RIP Shannon A Seabolt, loving son, brother and friend to all
Born June 23, 1982
Died December 6, 2005

Here are some pics that i just took today.

When i pulled to take the pictures, there was a Woman sitting in her car, and while i was taking the pictures she got out and asked if i knew the person that had died there, I told her yes. She told me that she lived at the entrance of the by neighbor where the accident happen. She told me that she was praying for the person that lost their life. That just blew me away that a person that didnt even know who was killed here was praying for them.

She then told me that this spot has had many accidents, and that she has called and asked the city to put a gard rail up, but they havnt.

Attachments

• P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    366.5 KB · Views: 2,540
  • P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 2,484
  • P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 3,039
Last edited:
It's a fitting memorial. I'm assuming that's the crash site? Anyway, may he rest in peace.

Velocifero said:
I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has shown their support for our fallen brother's family. I hope you all realize how important it was to Shannon's family that their beautiful son had touched so many people in some way. Most of the posts in this thread have never even met Shannon, but we all shared something, a passion, a love for cars and the motorsport way. I was at the very heartfelt service yesterday and it was amazing the way our support has helped his family through this tough time. When talking with his mother, Robin, she told us again and again how much she has read this thread and it has brought peace to her heart, because her son, Shannon Seabolt, has touched this many people, even if it is only because we shared one thin fragment of our lives with each other. Thank you everyone who helped with the arangement. It stood out something different from tradition, but in a good way, it was welcomed with loving grace. For those that have no idea what I am talking about, there was an arrangement there from the community and friends in the shape of the Mazda Flying "M". They know it meant alot to Shannon and that meant alot to them and I want it to mean alot to you, the people all over this nation and even other parts of the world. We are a communtiy that respects and prays for each other during our hardships, even though we have never physically crossed paths. In Robin's words "It is amazing" Nothing makes you stronger than to have a stranger tell you that you and yours are helping them cope with this kind of a loss. They know that there are many people that would have been there to share their condolances if it was physically possible. Be proud, you are spreading strength. Please remember Shannon and keep him in your thoughts, to me Shannon is a hero because undoubtly he will be there when I decide not to take a risk, and to me he is saving lives. so I'll finnish by asking you to take care, drive safely, use your head, because there are more people than you can imagine that care for you in some way, wether it be friendship, or common passions. Scott D Stilwell

RIP Shannon A Seabolt, loving son, brother and friend to all
Born June 23, 1982
Died December 6, 2005
gave me chills... That was nice to hear.

Thanks Ron.

FYI from left to right in that pic is Ron(^tyrant^), Matt(I_Boost), Korey(Shadow102) with Shannon's Mom, Scott(Velocifero), and Adam(Manofmac). Also Super Matty P was there and was the one taking the pic.

Who ever wants stickers just send me a pm with your address and i will send them out to you.

All i ask if that you take a picture of them on your car and post them.

Shadow102 said:

If you want to frame that hit me up (pm) and we can get together. My shop's in Avondale, not too terribly far from your work.

I wish I could've been there. Anyway, I'll take 1, check ur PMs pls.

I am still really proud of how this community tries to take care of eachother. Even though it was a not so go circumstance, people from all over pulled together to try and do the best with what they could. I am really proud to be part of this community, and I really hope that everyone here is as well. I still say prayers for Shannons family, that they have the strength to get through this. I must say if it was my child I think I would also be touched to see how many people out there cared and had such good things to say about him. Best wishes once again for the family and friends

P.s thanks to everyone who went to show support. I was thinking about going down there since its only a 6-7 hour drive but our weather got really bad.

"Every day is so valuable and important, because after that day is done, you can never get that day back." That was Shannon's motto on life. I believe he fulfilled it. He has a heart of gold and eyes so blue you wondered if he was an angel. I can honestly say that I am the person I am today because of Him. He was a wonderful brother and mentor. He was himself and he never let anyone tell him different. I have seen every aspect of him and can still truly say I would give anything for him, because he has done the same for everyone around him. Half of me feels gone today. But, I know it's not. I know that Shannon is in Heaven. The day that he died be posted on my myspace page of his belief in God. He let it be known that he believed in God and he never denied Him. So no matter what happens keep believing because Shannon knew it is true. He's watching over each and every one of us like he has done for me all my life.
Shannon died with a fulfilled life, it may have been short, but he never regretted a second of it. And I bet as he crashed he thought... "Man, that was one hell of a ride." So today and every day let us not be sad or angry at him or even God, but instead rejoice on what a great life he led and what a great person he has made each and every one of us.
Velocifero is right about everything that he posted. Every single post and every single prayer means more than you will ever be able to imagine. And we know, we know that Shannon died for a reason. Shannons death WILL save lives. And he WILL enlighten many people. Looking at these threads I know that it has begun. I saw it in every single person that came to the service. Thank you Ron for starting this.
I can't put it into words how grateful my entire family is for you all. Thank you so INCREDIBLY MUCH and Remember 1338. Like Scott said.."Please remember Shannon and keep him in your thoughts, to me Shannon is a hero because undoubtly he will be there when I decide not to take a risk, and to me he is saving lives. so I'll finnish by asking you to take care, drive safely, use your head, because there are more people than you can imagine that care for you in some way, wether it be friendship, or common passions" Thank you again!!

~Lacy, sister of 1338
[font=&quot][/font]

omg... Wow. I just saw this. I bought my mazdaspeed rims from this guy.. Wow. So sorry to hear this. R.I.P... Thanks for the help and for the rims.

I send my condolences to his friends and famialy. It is so sad to hear about these things. I had that happend to one of my friends when i lived in alpharetta... Its so hard when you lose a friend and loved one like this.

Frank

Back