We lost a fellow brother last night...

My condolences go out to you and yours maam :'(
1338 said:
No, It's not the girlfriend. This is his sister and his family. From Mom~ Again thank you for all the prayers and concerns. It would be a tribute to him if all of you could drive your ricers to the funeral on Friday. Eternal Hills off of 78, viewing from 10-2 and services following beginning at 2. Thank you all for all of your supportand love for Shannon and keeping his spirit alive.
Mother of Shannon 1338

Please don't question God in this. Shannon believed in God even to the day he died. He is in heaven with God. Even though I don't want to lose my brother I believe he fulfilled his life pretty well. He never regretted any of his life and neither did he deny God. ~1338's Sister

1338 said:
Please don't question God in this. Shannon believed in God even to the day he died. He is in heaven with God. Even though I don't want to lose my brother I believe he fulfilled his life pretty well. He never regretted any of his life and neither did he deny God. ~1338's Sister

Thank you. I believe God is always the first to blame because he is the easiest to blame. I strongly believe in him and why I was offended by that remark in the first place. Don't worry God will take care of your bro....

My condolence to Shannons family and friends. Loosing someone close especially at a young age is really tough. I too had a close friend die in a car accident and it was one of the hardest times in my life. One day their here and then the next they are gone. The only things that could help the loved ones is time and remembering the good that came form that person. He will be in my prayers.

My most sincere condolences for your loss. May you find peace and comfort in the hands of God for he takes care of those who accept his word. Bless your family in this tragic time

i never had the pleasure of meeting him... from what you guys speak of, he seems like he was a great guy. just makes you think how often we take tomorrow for granted..... Prayers def go out to his family.

my prayers are with you, your family, and loved ones Shannon.

keep an eye out for us until we join you one day.

much love,

Danny

Thats hard too right before Xmas. Even his last login to his 'my space' was Dec.6!

Rest in peace MSP and Shannon.

That's really painful to hear. I didn't know him very well but my sincerest condolences to his family and take care the rest of my fellow Georgians.

this is very sad, and althoe i did not know shannon, i will keep him, and his family in my prayers.

i know what it is like to lose a very close loved one, and i pray that you guys, (his family, and friends) can fight thought it, and just know that he is in a better place now. god bless.
Ben

wow...to l338's family, ive been through similar, and i know that words can never fill the hole in your soul, or the loss you will feel. all i can say to you is that your son/brother is in a better place, he died doing what he loved, and he lived a fulfilling life. try not to mourn, celebrate his life, and remember him for all of the things he did that made you smile, that made you laugh, that made you love him. my condolences to you and yours, and you are in my thoughts and prayer's

Just got home from the funeral it was very nice to have met his family and friends just wish it had been on better terms. I appreciate the hospitallity, the thanks, and the hugs we got. once again RIP shannon and may you be with god in a better place

WHOa woha whoa....i need to pay attention.. i missed this.. dam work. He was a real nice guy too i meet him like 2 years ago a ta varsity meet.. i feel horrible that i missed his service. Rip..

Back