So why couldn't we have our own sub-forum? I mean we have been featured in a magazine

Velocifero

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am
:
VRM MS6, Sunlight Silver MSP
So awhile back we tried getting our own sub-forum in the clubs section but we were denied because I don't know why. So since we were nice enough to mention the forums in the article done on us in S3 Magazine can we have our own sub-forum now? Or are we still not a club enough for our own section? Taylor the F.A.G.M.O.B. love is for you brother! Check it out Volume 5 Issue 1 2006 S3 Magazine. Only thing that really sucked was the photographer kinda ripped us off, several of us meet up every Thursday to bowl, so then he gave us a date and we got many more of our "members" to make it out, but the photographer didn't show, see sig pic for the shot from that night of the people that didn't leave. So then 3 weeks later he just shows up and we only had a couple cars there that night, so that sucked, anyways. You gotta love how when they inserted the pic they cut off the black SRT4 at the back of the line. And in the other pic the SRT got mysteriously hidden behind the MP3. So if you see it at the store, it has the Laguna Seca Blue Scion wideboy tC on teh cover and flip to page 32. Peace.

Attachments

• S3.1.jpg
    S3.1.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 213
  • S3.2.jpg
    S3.2.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 220
sucks that not all cars are present, but it's still cool to see some mazda represent

I wished that I had known that you guys were needing more people to show up, I probably could have made it out there. Oh well maybe next time.

thats ******* awesome!!! lol FAGMOB Ftw.....I'll have to go see if I can find a copy of this magazine now hehe

If by "small" you mean "the same size as all the other GACC decals that cost $1 each," Scott would be glad to get you one next time you come out ;)

Lame-ass photographer aside, that turned out to be a rather nice spread. It's a shame, however, that more cars weren't present (as scheduled for the previous shoot).

Last edited:
who's orange speed is that with the blacked out reverse lights and black wheels, looks good!

sandspeed said:
who's orange speed is that with the blacked out reverse lights and black wheels, looks good!

That would be Korey (Shadow102).

That's awesome. It would've been even more awesome if the photographer didn't suck so hard...

That is so cool to be a featured club in a car mag.. (2thumbs) GACC should have a subsection.. ask Kat about it. :)

Last edited:
You put in a request for your own subforum here and it was denied?

When did you make this request?

If it falls through again, and you guys need a "home", I'd be more than happy to give you a section on MTMA's site & forum if you'd like.

Congrats on the Mag appearance...If I recall correctly...The issue was brought up in the early days of GACC and there wasn't much interest in having your own sub-forum at the time...I thought a member told me once that GACC was started for fun to "mock" all the other regional clubs sprouting up at the time...In anycase...I greatly appreciate the "shoutout" and I would be glad to set you guys up!

PS...That's an awesome shoutout if I ever saw one...Straight to the point!

January 12th 2005 via Mazda Forums (mazdas247.com)

Done and done!

G.A.C.C.

I see some Moderators are also G.A.C.C. members...Would one of you like to Moderate the new club forum as well?

Back