Warranty claim denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then thats your fault and lack of responsible driving! A tech is there to help, not to be a daily life coach.

bgibb, you have to be reasonable. The car was abused and as it was stated earlier they did try to work with him on the labor. If it was my car and I was worried about showing signs of abuse then I would have taken the offer the dealership had offered.

Like i said I was really in his corner, but there needs to be some responsibility on the owners part. It is not like he came in with a pristine looking car and Classic decided to say "lets screw this guy today".

yeah i'm not a reponsible driver. i only have about 500k miles under me a couple cross country trips and the only wrecks i've had in the last 10 years has been 2 hit and runs on me(one my car was parked).

about my tires. i was in my dealership, cause they had 'tires for life'(cough *bs* cough) and after the first i went off the road. been raining and took a turn in 2nd going 25 maybe 30 and slipped right off. they said the tires were fine. on the way through dallas on the beltway, almost hit the wall(right side) cause i was doin 20 below and i was in the far left lane.

so back to being responsible....everyone fess up to their mistakes call it a night and start fresh cause there are no angels in here and there's proof

oh and check the reviews on those dunlops...horid tires after the outlayer is gone....khumo much better

I got to tell ya, the OP probably does not have too many issues with funds. Just look a the price of our stock tires and he still went to the track , that is enough to make me scamper and get myself a honda fit.

im sorry but i side with the dealership... first off abuse, how much force dose it take to break your shifter / shifter link or whatever it was that would raise my suspession first to posably sts or racing. im sorry but if you work on the car enough you would see that that is not the weak link that breaks durring normal opperation. second i go to removing the center counsle and i see 2-4 speeding tickets one just so happens to be racing on the highway and one is for 80 in a 40 come on. a possiable DUI. oww and after that i see some time slips (dosnt matter if they were from this car or not) so i look at the tires and they are bald and there is only 8000 miles on the car even wear im asuuming. and whill looking over the car its dirty as hell but there is this one rear window that has just recntly been cleaned hmmm drag strip or autocross come to mind. im sorry but that would more the raise a red flag for me... and if that info came out it was more of them correcting the misrepersentation that you were providing. i dont work for a dealership infact i work on jets.

come on i was holding them for a friend. i dont know many toyotas that can do 14sec in the 1/4 and why are you holding them in your car??? something fishy but thats just me an outsider. what are you doing moving tickets from another car to this one???

Last edited:
These tires are really good tires but they have a low tread wear like 300 or less, which means the stick to the asphalt and wear fast.

yeah i'm not a reponsible driver. i only have about 500k miles under me a couple cross country trips and the only wrecks i've had in the last 10 years has been 2 hit and runs on me(one my car was parked).

about my tires. i was in my dealership, cause they had 'tires for life'(cough *bs* cough) and after the first i went off the road. been raining and took a turn in 2nd going 25 maybe 30 and slipped right off. they said the tires were fine. on the way through dallas on the beltway, almost hit the wall(right side) cause i was doin 20 below and i was in the far left lane.

so back to being responsible....everyone fess up to their mistakes call it a night and start fresh cause there are no angels in here and there's proof

I am not attacking you, just trying make you see reason. There was outward abuse that was backed up by more evidence. Plus it was not like they just said take a leap they offered to work with him on the price.

If I was in his shoes I would have been happy with that option and cut my losses with a lesson learned.

i'm gonna say this and probably a few more:

kerry, you probably are a stand up guy and you probably know your stuff. but, your work ethic sucks. if you didn't go through those then one of your team members did. then it just when straight downhill from there. and then when your boy got on here and posted all that crap, well he's retardidly stupid for doing so and i hope to god you beat that into his head

but i hope you do do better than that the next time anything like this ever comes around

When I get my car serviced at Classic they complain it's dirty, can I file a complaint? (braindead

LOL, dookie stains on the seat? LOL

i'm gonna say this and probably a few more:

kerry, you probably are a stand up guy and you probably know your stuff. but, your work ethic sucks. if you didn't go through those then one of your team members did. then it just when straight downhill from there. and then when your boy got on here and posted all that crap, well he's retardidly stupid for doing so and i hope to god you beat that into his head

but i hope you do do better than that the next time anything like this ever comes around

That is truly unfair for you to say. Kerry has personally helped me in numerous situations and his work ethics have been nothing but stellar. I say the OP post a pic of his tires.

Last edited:
yeah how much force does it take, and what happens if it is just a bad shifter.....my buddy had a chevy hd with an allison trans in it that went bad outside of warranty, they took care of him cause well an allison trans that went bad, who would have thought of it??they didn't even look at the truck or ask what he was doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back