Warranty claim denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is retarted.............I mean you go in for a warranty claim and leave evidence of racing and a dui, in the center consol in right where the tech has to go to troubleshoot the problem, why can't you take some of the blame and say man I ****** up,come on do you all really expect someone to pay for you all abuse. It's the same as leaving on your cai and bov when you go in for warranty engine work, instead here is a bunch of people who for some reasons hate dealerships and is ignorant enough to go on for 15 pages about nothing. My point is everyone is bashing the tech and not blaming the guy for shooting himself in the foot, some people here are in business or in school for business and one day will be in the same situation, I hope then all you who are bashing the dealership and the tech make the right decision, but all who is defending this guy should put up and help him out wiht the 500, since you all are his friends.

oh and you never even looked for abuse signs did you cause you looked and read all the tickets and card and stopped.....

like i said my were gone in 10k and i have a stoke p5....gee and i didn't abuse her....over 100k and my 4th set of tires\

edit: since i'm not smart i spelled stock wrong

You might want to check your alignment. Mine went over 20000 and i beat the hell out of mine. I got 12000 on my 300whp 240 and i dont drive that lightly.

Well yeah but then if you know about business...one unhappy customer can tell his story to 15 pages of other people who will tell other people etc and you will lose customers... Isn't that why the customer is always right...even if they're not?

ya know it's not really that i hate(but i do dislike them) but it's the 'whole crossing the line where it's ok what i did'.....seriously yeah stubid move and he admitted it....what's the dates on the tickets....if it was a good length of time whoop-di-hoo.....how many tickets have you had?? i've had 8 speeding tickets....all over 6 years ago now what.....not one ticket in 6 years, been pulled over plenty of times and all those warning are still probably in my car but who cars......what does the car look like, and screw the tires cause my orig ones were crap......so now what's left to argue.....

all i wanna hear is whether or not the car was abused? same thing i've been asking for the last 2 pages

i get an alingment done every 15k or so....oh and the dealership said my tires were fine even though i went off the road twice on them before i replaced the rubber....good master tech YEAH

oh and you never even looked for abuse signs did you cause you looked and read all the tickets and card and stopped.....

your right I did over look the tires....I should have stoped it there ..thank you for your insite I will start denying every car I see with signs of abuse...

i get an alingment done every 15k or so....oh and the dealership said my tires were fine even though i went off the road twice on them before i replaced the rubber....good master tech YEAH

Yeah thats not good...you might want to go some where else :)

Well yeah but then if you know about business...one unhappy customer can tell his story to 15 pages of other people who will tell other people etc and you will lose customers... Isn't that why the customer is always right...even if they're not?

Customers alway's think there right, at the end of the day it's still the customers money that will be spent, and if he don't spend it at my dealership he will spend it at my competition.

if everything was perfect in lefe what would there be to b*tch about, but if someone at a shop somewhere went through your car and broadcasted anything they found would you be irrate and b*itch about it? YES or NO

I have had a P5, and own a Speed3. The Dunlops that came with the P5 are in now way, shape, or form the same quality of the Potenzas we got on the Speed3. I churned through my first set within 9000 miles. Other brands lasted 20K miles. Now with my 08 Speed3, I got 18,000 miles on my stock Potenzas. And yes, I drive my car hard.

I just saw the P5 tire comparison, had to chime in.

And if I left drag racing slips in my car, along with a pile of speeding tickets, I would be expecting trouble.

Just sucks.

Then thats your fault and lack of responsible driving! A tech is there to help, not to be a daily life coach.

bgibb, you have to be reasonable. The car was abused and as it was stated earlier they did try to work with him on the labor. If it was my car and I was worried about showing signs of abuse then I would have taken the offer the dealership had offered.

Like i said I was really in his corner, but there needs to be some responsibility on the owners part. It is not like he came in with a pristine looking car and Classic decided to say "lets screw this guy today".

i'm done going to bed soon....anywho i hope he wuldn't be as vindictive as i would be and i hope you and your friend keep your job. don't sniff around other peoples property and just do your job, quit finding excuses. that's all there is anymore. hell i'ld love to go back to mazda for the shity paint job on my yellow p5 but it's pointless. oh well. he did a whoops move leavign that crap in his car but you screwed the pooch broadcasting it like an idiot. admit it quit putting it off on others.

Customers alway's think there right, at the end of the day it's still the customers money that will be spent, and if he don't spend it at my dealership he will spend it at my competition.

And for every 1 that complains we have 20 that we have helped...it just bothers me when people complain over stupid things and others jump all over it just to feel important. By tomorrow i will forget about most of this and will have the opportunity to help someone that actually needs help. Tomorrow the ones that like to complain will find some thing else to complain about and will do so just so they have a purpose in life.To them (drinks) good luck. Good night and thank you

drag slips are drag slips. Now if dated from before purchase date of the car, there is a leg to stand on. Otherwise, that car or not, bonehead move...simple common sense (and memory to remember to remove them) would have prevented that aspect.

if everything was perfect in lefe what would there be to b*tch about, but if someone at a shop somewhere went through your car and broadcasted anything they found would you be irrate and b*itch about it? YES or NO

I always clean my car out before i take it in for service, like if anyone here never discuss anything at work. I forgot everyone on these forums have never done anything wrong.

drag slips are drag slips. Now if dated from before purchase date of the car, there is a leg to stand on. Otherwise, that car or not, bonehead move...simple common sense (and memory to remember to remove them) would have prevented that aspect.

time slip date 11/7/08 car brought to dealer 11/8/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back