Warranty claim denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope that guy is kidding....if not i want what he is one and maybe i can quit smokin.....wow just wow

i really hope that guy is kidding....if not i want what he is one and maybe i can quit smokin.....wow just wow

turns out its not his girl, it was on another fourm some guy hired a langire model for a shoot and it showed up haha

and 'it' spread like a virus from forum to forum......now everyone's warrantee is gonna be void...DAMN IT...it's all msp2024's fault

and 'it' spread like a virus from forum to forum......now everyone's warrantee is gonna be void...DAMN IT...it's all msp2024's fault

haha sorry guys, i was just mad i didnt have a warrenty so i decided to **** everyone nation wide haha s*** im off to bed i had to much fun for one night, lookin forward to what tomorrow brings haha

haha sorry guys, i was just mad i didnt have a warrenty so i decided to **** everyone nation wide haha s*** im off to bed i had to much fun for one night, lookin forward to what tomorrow brings haha

check your bed 'it' might be there

holy crap we agree on something.....i just hate that no one sells them loacally here in atx
No Discount Tire, or whatever they're called in other parts of the country? The ones here have SPTs and ASXs (others, too, probably).

22v officially pwned this thread. Well done.

So what was the outcome? I read through the first 10 pages and just couldn't take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back